Stupid pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
truarabplayer said:
im totaly aginst it, even though im not christian, i agree with the pope, and i do believe for christains, it says in the bible that gay marrage is wrong.

And so we should run a theocratic state here in the US following the bible? I do not think so. I could care less what christians or the bible says. This is not a theocratic state, so what the bible says is not relevant. And where does the bible say gay marriage is wrong exactly?

Perhas it's
"thou shalt not covert thy neibours ass"
(Before any of the flames start, that is meant to be a joke!)

I don't think it does say anything against gay people anywhere in the bible, as usual religion is hiding behind mythical figures as an excuse to say do whatever it want.

the bible says all mem were created equal, the bible says god loves all men. there aer no biblical writtings (to my knowledge) regarding gay people.

ok it doset say its wrong, but is says:
"marrage is the unioun of man and woman."

Christains always want to change the waythings are looked at, saying "well, it doesnt say it wrong", and "it says god love all his children, so he wont punish me" lol yeah right.

It says: "marrage is the unioun of man and woman."

change it is you want to, its not my religion. I am muslim and being gay in our religion is not acceptable in any way, shape, of form. We dont say, they love each other so its ok. Is is a crime, severly punishable. I dont see way anyone would become gay, is there anything wrong with girls? i dont know, and doubt ill ever know.

Gee if the people back in the bible times even thought that someday there would be gays who would want to get married, they certainly would have said something.

Gays getting married was and is so totally outrageous in then and now that its sickening.

I dont agree with the pope, but calling him stupid is dead wrong. If one of us called you stupid Giancarlo there would be a humongo flame war, as is starting now.

EDIT-- It is the pope's belief that gay marriage is wrong, and it is your belief that gay marriage is ok and should be accepted. They are only opinions, and opinions are not right or wrong.

This thread should be locked.

That's just the way Pope thinks... No one has to agree to what he says about anything. I have a feeling this thread is going be a huge argument...

Look i know this is the social lounge, but the this site is called computerforums.org. I think that all the turmoil that lead to people acounts getting deleted [not that i am saying that i am on Zens side or mabe i should say on the side that puts others down for what they belive in or put down others opinions. i know what this feels like i am muslim and have delt with people who hate me for my religion, but i dont bring stuff like this up in the forums because i know how much turmoil it will start. Plus this is not the place for it.
I think either the mods and admin should moderate the social lounge for stuff like this thread and delete it. Or we should get rid of the social lounge. In the end my point is that this is not the place for these arguments, but i have no problem if people debate these matter just not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom