Two Questions....

FatesEnemy

Solid State Member
First, I have the MSI Neo 2 MOBO, and i have the core center installed(It tells you your CPU and System TEMP and FAN speed) It also displays what MHZ your CPU is running at. Sometimes When i'm watching it i notice that the CPU MHZ bounces Around. Its Supposed to be at 2000MHZ, sometimes it says 1998MHZ and sometimes it bounces to 2150MHZ. Is this bad or is this just something thats normal. Its not heating cause the hottest my CPU has ever gotten was 47 C Degrees.

Second, I just purchased Far Cry, For some reason Evereything lags. Even with Settings on low. It runs smooth then stops for a milasecond then runs then stops again. It just keeps doing that throught out the entire game. I am Running a MSI Neo 2 MOBO, AMD 64 3200+, 768MB of PC3200 and a MSI Nvidia 6600GT 128mb DDR3. It seems to me that there is no reason Far Cry should be doing that. When i first installed and played it I ran everything on Ultra High and it ran like butter. And now it does that stupid lag sh*t. I've tried Uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it keeps tweakin. I dont what to do, but i would really like to play Far Cry.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE ISSUES.

I don't know about your first question, but for your second one, you definitely shouldn't be having that problem... I have a AMD 64 3000+, K8N mobo, 1 Gig PC3200 RAM, and the unbeatable... FX 5200!!! w00t! (Soon to be replaced and spit upon). On-Board audio as well. I can run Far Cry at low-medium settings with absolutely NO lag whatsoever, even with my "unbeatable" video card. Did you get the patch (1.3)? I'm sure you did, but check that anyways... Who knows?

Sorry I couldn't help you more... I hope you get it to work though!

I have AVG Anti-Virus, Kerio Professional Firewall and Ad-Aware 6. I downloaded the 1.3 patch of course. All my Graphics Drivers are up to date. I dont understand what it is. Its really frustrating though.

MSI user here...

MSI will be the first to admit the core cell interface software is not what it should be. Kinda big and clunky. They are working on a better more streamlined version. In the mean time dump it.

I fixed the Far Cry problem, I had to many programs(Firewall and some others) running in the backround so they were using up my CPU Cycles therfore makin everything glitch. BUt now i have one more quick queston. MY anti-virus seems to keeping popping up with some trojan virus shit. I was told that most of those are just programs trying to acess internet or other things and the anit-virus just thinks its a virus. Is this a true assumption?

Back
Top Bottom