W....t....f....

Tweak

In Runtime
Ok, this has been going on for some time now, every once in a while, even when there were no programs running, I would hear a clip of a LInk N park song, i have never even had a song by them on my comp. just a little part, and i hear it about ever other day or so, i even refomatted(not for this reason) and it still plays and now a new song clip plays every once in a while, WTF IS THIS!?!?!?!?!?!? its creepin me out....thanks

Haha, That is really wierd. Are you sure nobody else has downloaded any songs on your comp? Does winamp or windows media player come up when it plays? Are u surfing a specific website when it starts playing? Haha, wierd stuff.

I bet you anything its a virus...Try doing a scan with norton or anything else you have.

Most be coming from another room! Com'on if we're going to have singing virus then we might as well expect farting ones!

Well, its not a virus, 1:cuz it was still there after i reformatted and 2: cuz no virus was found....not alarm clock, and no programs come up when i hear this.....this is pretty fucking wierd (can i say that?)

Stop your computer, open the case. Start it up and check your fans for vibration and hard disks for unusual noises. A combination of different harmonics can have you...... singing in the rain!

That is quite hilarious. I know you've probably already checked this, but are you sure you don't have AIM installed? A lot of people will set their little logon/logoff tones to very short clips of songs, and that's what first came into my head when I read this. But since you reformatted and everthing... I bet this isn't the case.

maybe linkin park were hypertronically telepathically transformend into a smaller size, and they found there way into ur comp case?

Back
Top Bottom