FirefoxVsMs Internet Explorer

Cheeseman.. plugins make firefox better then IE.. firefox itself already has everything nessesary preinstalled.

Mozilla has auto favorites-transfer, so you can copy all your bookmarks over. IE doesn't.

lol why would u want to copy ur favorites to ie? ie is the first browser installed...

LOL 6 stupid people like Ie better LOL its cause there stupid

Firefox is so much better

it looks better and blocks pop ups better, and securtises better and is better

both are rubbish........ dont rele know about coding....... but i know maxthon is good........ has everything firefox has and better

i dont know if i can help end this debate,

i have been using IE since 99 and with all this talk about firefox i was thinking maybe i should give it a try.

well i have installed it and been using it for over an hour, went to some famouse popup sites and nothing,

well firefox is my new browser, IE is in the trash, firefox is so simple and easy to use it crazy, and to me pages do seem to load faster. the feel of it is so similar to IE that i dont feel like i have to learn how to use a browser over again... firefox firefox firefox...........

Lots of people thought Intel was the best, and AMD was crap :D 6 on 24 is not as bad odds and now how many people think Intel is the best and AMD is crap?

Back
Top Bottom