New HTML-Resource site

HTML-Resource

Beta member
Hey everyone, I am just posting to inform people about the website I created. The website is HTML-Resource.com

I have designed the site for anyone who needs to look up any simple HTML code.

From HTML-Resource.com, you can easily navigate through many different pages of HTML codes, without having to deal with annoying popups.

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks, Joe

Erm, I dont think this is the appropriate place to post that. Not sure though.

He dosen't care - the reason he bothered to register to our forum was to advertise, and that REALLY irratates me :\

Looks good

If we had a more strict advertising policy it would just lead to more spam in other Forums. This is why we don't flame or insult advertisers (nudges NetLight) in their threads :D Same as with Hosts.

But yeah, nice idea! Good luck with it.

Well IMHO, only people with 50 or more spam free posts shou;d be able to post here, and they should be activated manaully. That way, we don't have people signing up just to spam, I mean advertise their site (and stop David's database space being wasted by the spammers).

Well when people sign up JUST to spam their site and it's so obious, it is really, REALLY annoying.

for example, you are not called Greathac/Playfordnet, Matt isn't called Main Networks, and I am not called Xire or whatever.

I would... but he's not done anything else and it coud just be a simple advertisement. Which is what this Forum is for

Who's that!

That's Devil Hack!

What brings you back to our quant corner of the Internet?

Back
Top Bottom