note this plese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was baking him up and lots of quotes and decifering text out of those quotes is more annoying than that double post was.

its becuase of the text color. if that wasnt a problem by default then I wouldnt have to do that!

You do help alot of people on here, and it is greatly appreciated..You seem to know your stuff on networking, you can be a great asset to the forum.

Just taking good advise & with practice, you can stand out in helping people , rather than the silly one to most..

I think thats a good way to sum everything up. Everyone tryes but things get a little silly and we all want to make an effor to get on with your Althon.

hrrrm il think about it after I install my new ram gonna wait till my hubby gets home since he wants to experince it with me and all that good mushy stuff!

he also needs to mess with this case sicne it takes both of us to open and close now since it broke!!!

Sheesh what a drama queen. If you want to leave, go ahead then. Don't make a thread about it. It drags down this forum if half the threads are about people putting up a poll on whether they should leave or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom