10,000th Postday!

I hereby vote NOTA. So LK, following on from my pre 10k interview, how does it feel to be glued to your keyboard?
You know what you need don't you.. Linux with the microphone program that allows you to speak preset commands and type in a document (or anywhere for that matter) then you can simply reel off your posts oraly without the need to even open your eyes ;)
(somehow I dont see the wee microsoft lad doing that, but it's worth suggesting hehe.) congrats lk.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. Nice to see Tom Jones winning.

Lol, yeah, your name is not easy to fiddle with!

And I also gotta add LMAO !!, Cuz I see that you voted for Barry Manilow, Man what were you thinking, that would put me to sleep..haha

Haha. On Have I Got News For You they had four people on it (a round with four pictures of people, and you have to find the odd one out). One was Barry Manilow. The odd one out was Barry Manilow: 'All of them have had nose jobs, except Barry Manilow who can't afford the scaffolding.'

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. On Have I Got News For You they had four people on it (a round with four pictures of people, and you have to find the odd one out). One was Barry Manilow. The odd one out was Barry Manilow: 'All of them have had nose jobs, except Barry Manilow who can't afford the scaffolding.'
Johnathan Ross always steals that show! He's so funny though!

CONGRATS MAN
That's just crazy... just... crazy!​
Very nice though, I'd never make that much​
I'll prolly never make 1000! :p

Anways, congrats man. Hope to talk to you on MSN some more. :p

Back
Top Bottom