Snow...

root said:
Any other UK members looking out of their windows? it's snowing like crazy out there...

I hope it doesn't take me too long to get home...
lat year when all the snow came it took and extra four hours because of all the cars that had skidded on and off the roads.
Light snow in Lancashire

We got nailed with snow yesterday here in Canada. One of my housemates and myself were getting ready to go to work and once we realized how much snow we had to shovel to get the cars out, we decided it was a perfect day for Lanning. So the 4 of us took the day off and kicked off with some computer maintenance and then jumped into some Age of Mythology: Titans Expansion Lan Action. Twasn't a waste of a snowy day on our part ;)

Half way between Dundee and Aberdeen (Scotland) - Went to bed 8hours ago there was not a bit! woke up this morning we have at least 6inches!!
Listening to the radio..My school is shut! Kinda bad, iv got exams starting on friday!

ah well need to find gloves.... hope ya'll have as much in it as i will! :D

Well i'm not from the UK, but we got 8 to 10" of snow last night, and three, yes three tractor trailers went off the road on the highway & another one hit a VW getta right in the back & injured the back passenger's.

It was the worst night for car accident's i've ever seen.

I only wished it snowed where I live. Man I wish I still lived in New Jersey. Then again, I do like here where it gets 120F in the summer with no AC in my car and the window rolled down, but I would rather live where it is cold.

yeah theres been a lot of accidents here. the main north/south road (A90) is at a stand still in both directions due to dozens of accidents! its pretty bad out there

....much better mr mixx?? :D ....

I don't know what type of pissing makes large white fluffy dollops - but whatever is it it was pissing it down like that yesterday night. Missed two lessons (all of Wednesday in practice) because the trains were cancelled up to 9, and over 30 minutes late afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom