spyware

try running the following proggies in this order untill its gone .

u could start with adaware.if still there spybot search and destroy.

then try spysweeper.

still there then try pest patrol corporate edition(my favourite)'

if nuttin else helps u hijack this and if even that doesnt find anything run cwshredder cuz it mite be a coolwebsearch trojan that disables your anti spyware proggies.

u could find sum info on this site i think my usual page is no longer there*sigh:(*

since this spyware has control of my computer, how do i get in to run the repair software?

>>>>>oki on your own risk i emphasise cuz u can mess up big time with this so listen carefully i shall say this only once :D<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

try safemode.reboot and f8.need administrator profile .if u know the name of the spyware delete the mall ware of it.look wich shareware proggies u installed if any and do a search on google if any spyware is implemented.talkin bout stuff like flashget grokster weather bug kazaa msn +etc.u have any toolbars?

if u dont get any further try hijack this but watch out dont just go delete everything.this tool makes u see the active proggies.check the class of the registry entry .lik r0 or r1 up to class 27 of top of my head.

sum are trusted domain hacks others hostfile hacks etc etc.

u could in hjt click on more info.u will see what it all means.

i always do a google search on any process wich i dont know what it is.if google doesnt find it its probably mallware that regularly changes its name to prevent detection.4 example nfjfkdjdehdh.exe.

if google wont find it then ur windows 99 out of 100 times will not need it.

for fixing corrupted proggies maybe u should goto start>run and type chkdsk /f

this will fix any corrupted files after rebooting if possible.

thats usually what the more agressive proggies do corrupt stuff.

in the worst case when unrecoverable u could try a data recovery proggie.but usually u need a second harddisk or petition for that.

if nuttin else helps:format c: its better still then bangin your head on tha wall:D

Let's not forget Microsoft Anti-Spyware (if your using Windows XP).
You almost always have to run more than one removal program, as I've never used one that catches everything.

ha yeah good 1 i havent even tried that one its supposed to be pretty sweet B)

Back
Top Bottom