Anti-virus software

Wow what options.... :rolleyes:

What about AVG or Kapersky or ever Mcaffee for chrissake!!

If you actually pay money for an antivirus, you need to go back and finish elementry school. Norton sucks and so does Mcaffee; system boggers that don't give you what you paid for. AntiVir is the best and IT'S FREE!!

hey people!
calm down, everyone is entitled to their opinion yeh?
So let them have it post your preferred virus protection, but why the hell can't ya restrain yourself from putting down other people's opinions. Its more work then shutting up and just writing your opinion.
thanks to the people who replied
jack

The fact that Virus Writers can get their hands on it. And until its Completely Bug-Free; it will be easier to get Viruses around it than a Closed version.

Lord Kalthorn said:
The fact that Virus Writers can get their hands on it. And until its Completely Bug-Free; it will be easier to get Viruses around it than a Closed version.

I dunno about that. AntiVir catches alot more stuff on my computer than Norton does. I don't mean to be a confrontational anus but are there any documented cases of virus writers hacking AntiVir or AVG or other virus scanners? Also, freeware is not always open source but I can't seem to find anything yet to confirm whether AntiVir is or not.

You don't try and hack the Anti Viruses, generally at least. You merely try and get around them. If you have the Source Code - its a good deal easier unless the Code is completely bugless.

Back
Top Bottom