Stupid things you do

Getting very drunk passing out in my own piss, then vomiting out my second story window onto the wall, still havnt cleaned it to this day.

way too many to list....
One funny story: after falling down in my cousin's front yard (after getting drunk), she asked "can you get up"? My reply "yeah, but it's standing that's the problem". :)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. Lol.

You can't say lude things like that to your cousin!

huh? No, no, no. I meant it literally....I couldn't stand up, I kept falling down. I couldn't keep my balance. lol....I don't wanna add to the stereotype of backwoods hillbillies, because of a misunderstanding. :D

Another one would be drinking up in the mountains til like 1 in the morning with about 12 of my friends.

When it came time to leave everyone started running down the side of the hill , drunk and laughing..

But i was so plastered, i could not see anything, I ended up falling down & tumbling about 20 feet, then smacked my head on a rock...

when i came to, i found minself laying on my mom's patio couch, with blood dryed to my head...

Another stupid thing I did when I was drunk I jumped in a pool in my only change of clothes at a friends house.

haha, Im bringin this thread up, a stupid thing I did once was eating like 10 vlasic pickles (covered in brine), My throat was then hurting for hte next 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom