Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stupid pope

I dont mean in a bad way. Smartarse as in the mods lock your other thread so you spit in their faces by making another. Good on ya. lol

NOFX said:
I dont mean in a bad way. Smartarse as in the mods lock your other thread so you spit in their faces by making another. Good on ya. lol

I don't want to be on bad terms with the moderators right now. Not after the Zen Disaster.

A few people may have been on bad terms with Zen. But soon enough Zen was on bad terms with nearly everyone. But I do think the mods will get pissed, cause you remade the same thread, which they locked.

NOFX said:
A few people may have been on bad terms with Zen. But soon enough Zen was on bad terms with nearly everyone. But I do think the mods will get pissed, cause you remade the same thread, which they locked.

I was angry and I apologize for that. Now lets cool this.

Okay. I didnt really think the last thread got out of hand, it seemed that we all kept quite level heads and debated in a fairly civilised manner.

NOFX said:

Umm I split that thread he didnt make a new one. I just took out his first post. And closed the rest of it since he said we highjacked it.

LOL

Oh, that explains why the other one says it was made by Rakedog. Lol. Sorry Giancarlo. My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom