The Member photos

Re: Member photos

airiox said:
me3fa.jpg

Since eveyone was so curious :rolleyes: I will post myself.

That wry smile comes from that ridiculous "pope" Thread :LOL:

You're the one acting ridiculous, not me. I posted that thread with good reason.

matt said:
lol, ill take a pic later
Dude if you post your's I will post mine...hehe:p

Now i'm curious what LK & Slayer look like...Cmon guy's let's get them pics up ey....

~mr mixx~ said:
Now i'm curious what LK & Slayer look like...Cmon guy's let's get them pics up ey....

I can picture both LK and Slayer holding their battle swords about to dual eachother. Speaking of dualing, I should watch Interview with the Vampire.

CarpeNoctem said:
I can picture both LK and Slayer holding their battle swords about to dual eachother. Speaking of dualing, I should watch Interview with the Vampire.
HAHA, that would be a funny scene...Yes Interview w/a vampire was good.

I dont know if I want to see LK, it kinda ruins the aura of mystery his shrouded in.

Well you have ta be curious though, I dought if he will anyway's...He is a mystery man with 10,000 posts.:p

Hang on Mr Mixx lemme get this straight, your avatar isnt a picture of you??? JK JK

Wow dude, can you be anymore serious ? just kidding, well a promise is a promise, so here is what i look like..

this is me out on vacation, i'm holding my mom's doggy..
30900008.jpg

And here is another one of My DAD & I...
30900002.jpg

Ok, Now everyone know's what the Mixx looks like...;)

well if you want me to say, and dont harrass me and trate me liek crap I'll show you all the new look i got goin on I look very different than my prev. photos. evne got my hair done again.

Back
Top Bottom