Stupid pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I choose not to get involved with this topic. lol
Anyway...I support 97% of what you are saying Giancarlo.

airiox said:
Whats the 21st Century? A society perversed by Bill Clinton. A bunch of sex maniacs hopped up on drugs, overmedicated on prescriptions. A bunch of blood thristy religious Zealots. Child Molesters. Muderers. Gangsters. Fowl mouthed 2 year olds. Money Whores. Corrupt Government. Hateful. Vengful people. trigger happy. Rapists.

You can keep your 21st Century.

Also anyless human? WTF? I never said that and you know it. What they are doing is wrong but its not like I dont do things that are wrong. I dont tell other people to do wrong things too. That is where the gays have crossed the line. Go do whatever you feel like just dont shove it in my face.

Well actually most of those things have been around long, long before the 21st Century , Airox. Religous Zealots, are you forgetting the Flagellants, what about the crusades wasn't that just a bunch of bloodthirsty zealots killing people who didnt submit to Christianity, or the Spanish Inquisition. Rapists, thats just ridiculos rapes have been happening since the start of time basically. Money whores, the corrupt roman prefects in the ancient times, the corrupt kings and queens, dukes of the middle ages THE CHURCH WAS SO CORRUPT, IT PROMISED PEOPLE SHORTER TIME IN PURGATORY IF PEOPLE GAVE THEM MONEY. Corrupt Government, The Qing Dynasty, before they were topled in the Chinese Revolution nearly 100 years ago. Hatefulm Vengful people, as well these types of people have been around since the start of mankind.

I hate being told I"m not reading someones posts right.. when I clearly am.. maybe we should just lock this thread. My apologies for opening it.

i think this thread should be locked because anytime there is a topic like this that is so controversial, flaming is inevitable,...thats why i chose not to comment,

Fine then, you guys can keep this world the way you want it.

As said earlier by me, there are more important things in the world than gay marriages.

If the gays spent 1/4 of the time they do on, "I want to get married" maybe the world would be a much better place. But as you can see its only getting worse.

Airiox, it is you types who are making this world a better place because you are hell-bent on telling people they are going to hell and don't deserve equal rights as citizens.

You arent reading my posts right. and I want to go play counterstrike. So I wont waste my time explaining it.

Guess I could hint at how you are interpreting my posts wrong, since this wont take "tooo" much of my time; See I have never heard of you joking around before. So my intereptations of your posts always has to be in line with that fact that you are being 100% serious.

Giancarlo said:
Airiox, it is you types who are making this world a better place because you are hell-bent on telling people they are going to hell and don't deserve equal rights as citizens.

again I dont have that quote handy but I bet you can guess what the quote would be ;)

Fine I guess I can post the quote one last time. Since you still havent gotten it.

BRB with the quote.

airiox said:
If you cant interpret my posts the way they are written then I wont waste my time to explain it to you then.

YAY... AND I PROVED AIROX WRONG ON THAT FACT ABOUT THE SHITTY 21ST CENTURY, pat on the back NOFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom