Stupid pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nofx

setishock said:
I agree with not having to hide but when the gays get so much grief from the "moral majority" Would you not maintain a low profile? Beats getting your ass kicked every time you turn around. But then on the flip of that if enough of any group rose up then it would be time to make some fast and hard desistions. Hopefully the people in control on both sides could come to some satisfying agreement for all concerned. But as long as our government and churches retain the lopsided, narrow mined perspective they have then there will never be peace for the gay crowd. And this debate and discussion will carry on all over the world till it does finally bring a peace.
That's it for me tonight. I'm tired and just saw it's 3:00am in this corner of the world.

I no longer get beaten up at all here in LA. What is a good thing.... I said nothing about a moral majority. You are now stuffing words into my mouth. Nor would I hide who I am despite what anyone thinks.

airiox said:
I dont really care if you want children or not. Dont get married if you dont want children.

Just glad I live in a state where single people cant adopt kids.

If I find a life partner I should get married. What about those straight couples who marry and don't want children? Your beliefs are full of holes.

You still havent explained how two sperm or two eggs can creat a living human being?

I never said that, foolish person. I said that it requires a sperm and an egg, and that can be done.

Re: Nofx

setishock said:
But as long as our government and churches retain the lopsided, narrow mined perspective they have then there will never be peace for the gay crowd. And this debate and discussion will carry on all over the world till it does finally bring a peace.

no we are not narrow minded. We just have that little guy called "Jimminy Cricket" sitting on our shoulder.

Also gays surely can have peace if they just leave us alone. America and the world are already sick and tired of the ranting of these lunitics. Just go away. We dont care. He have more important issues to deal with.

airiox said:
I dont really care if you want children or not. Dont get married if you dont want children.

Marriage doesnt have anything to do with procreation. People can have kids outside a marriage if they want to, where not living in the 1950s anymore.

Read The Title Line Dude...

It was responding to a comment NOFX made that I found enteresting enough to reply to. It was not for you. Chill out.

Airiox, you are very much narrow minded. So we can have peace? Yeah fuck our civil rights. We can't have them. America is only a place where christians gets rights. :rolleyes: Airiox, wake up. I'm going to express my democratic rights and demand my rights. You will not deny it. Lunatics? I would surely examine which side are full of lunatics because the pro-gay rights side is not.

Giancarlo said:
If I find a life partner I should get married. What about those straight couples who marry and don't want children? Your beliefs are full of holes.

I never said that, foolish person. I said that it requires a sperm and an egg, and that can be done.

Sperm and egg. Hmm... somehow that doesnt sound gay enough to me....

How exactly is that possible again? You mean to tell me that a guy can birth a child? I know Arnold has done it in the movies, but uh... How does that work again?

airiox said:
Sperm and egg. Hmm... somehow that doesnt sound gay enough to me....

There are scientific ways of doing it with a sperm and an egg, and a single gay man can raise a child...

How exactly is that possible again? You mean to tell me that a guy can birth a child? I know Arnold has done it in the movies, but uh... How does that work again?

It is technology... I never said a guy can birth a child. What is wrong with you? Stop twisting what I say.

The majority of gay activists are lunatics. You happen to not be one of them.

You have all the rights married people have so stop kidding yourself.

I mean seriously. Are you gonna be the one wearing the wedding gown or will that be the "partner"? LOL

What if I want to go into the womens locker room or womens restroom. I would be sick now wouldnt I? there are laws against that arent there?

Not saying gays are PETAphiles (well unless you wear a black shirt and collar, or are Michael Jackson).

Giancarlo said:
Airiox, you are very much narrow minded. So we can have peace? Yeah fuck our civil rights. We can't have them. America is only a place where christians gets rights. :rolleyes: Airiox, wake up. I'm going to express my democratic rights and demand my rights. You will not deny it. Lunatics? I would surely examine which side are full of lunatics because the pro-gay rights side is not.

LMAO... WELL SAID. Welcome to the 21st Century Airox, wow now everyone is equal, Blacks, Whites, Gays and Lesbians. Just because a man loves a man or a woman loves a woman doesnt make them anyless human, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom