Stupid pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakedog said:
Airriox, it's one thing if it's "a keyboard and a mouse", but you're talking about two people here who love each other. I have never went in that direction, and never want to, but if it works out for them, just let them have it. Geez, they're still human....

He's lowering my Vince to an animal. And that turns me stomach...

rakedog said:
Airriox, it's one thing if it's "a keyboard and a mouse", but you're talking about two people here who love each other. I have never went in that direction, and never want to, but if it works out for them, just let them have it. Geez, they're still human....

K then I should be allowed to love 70 women and to Marry them.

Code:
Hang on I'm at a lose, if the American Constitution was based on religion, whats all the stuff about the seperation of the Church and State?

Go read the constiton again.

airiox said:
lol go read the D of Independence again. Go read the US constitution again. Then come back with your arguements.

Nice and dismissive. Yet false. I proved you wrong with the quoting of the Treaty of Tripoli. Also the Declaration of Independence was written by theists.

Oh and how can you say that Marriage is not an instituion designed to maintain a healthy family and for procreation. Just comes to show how your affiliation has twisted your views beyon belief.

So gay people cannot have a family? You are the ones with views twisted beyond belief. Christianity and those who support this doctrine of evil make me sick.

Never said gays cant have family they just cant gain one through natural means.

Dang I cant even go enjoy a game of CounterStrike or go download some CPL demos. Cuz I wont tolerate you pushing your views on the little "kiddies" :D

Artificial reproduction you mean. Okay right. I still dont see how you can take two sperm and come out with a living child?

one thing that I am against however, would have to be Adoption of babies for gay/lesbian couples. While it may seem alright to them, the baby will undoubfully have problems in school because at least now, it is not something accepted in society too well. I mean, i think it's just too hard on the kid when he grows up.

Well it is good that we get rid of that hatred in society, so gay couples can adopt. And airiox, what if I don't want children?

Nofx

I agree with not having to hide but when the gays get so much grief from the "moral majority" Would you not maintain a low profile? Beats getting your ass kicked every time you turn around. But then on the flip of that if enough of any group rose up then it would be time to make some fast and hard desistions. Hopefully the people in control on both sides could come to some satisfying agreement for all concerned. But as long as our government and churches retain the lopsided, narrow mined perspective they have then there will never be peace for the gay crowd. And this debate and discussion will carry on all over the world till it does finally bring a peace.
That's it for me tonight. I'm tired and just saw it's 3:00am in this corner of the world.

I dont really care if you want children or not. Dont get married if you dont want children.

Just glad I live in a state where single people cant adopt kids.

You still havent explained how two sperm or two eggs can creat a living human being?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom