Stupid pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not twisting your words. I'm asking you why you think I should not do anything about advancing my rights. Unlike you, I"m not fine with the status quo.

rakedog said:
Personally I think christianity is too corrupt. Esspecialy during the Middle Ages and like the 1400 - 1700's.

Thats why they had the reform, thats when all the protestants broke off cause catholocism was too corrupt. Still its bad now.

Anyone seen Napolean Dynamite??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1. Reuters is the worst news server ever.

2. What the Pope said is true.

Prove me wrong!

Dude, this is something Reuters can't screw up. They are quoting somebody directly.

What the pope said is false and idiotic.

There I proved you wrong.

airiox said:
Anyone seen Napolean Dynamite??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1. Reuters is the worst news server ever.

2. What the Pope said is true.

Prove me wrong!

We live in a free democratic society. We are all equal, I believe thats in the American constitution. As democracies we must embrace equality. By letting heterosexuals get married and not allowing gay people to get marrried, we are not treating people as equal. Why shouldnt gays be allowed to get married?

NOFX said:
We live in a free democratic society. We are all equal, I believe thats in the American constitution. As democracies we must embrace equality. By letting heterosexuals get married and not allowing gay people to get marrried, we are not treating people as equal. Why shouldnt gays be allowed to get married?

Because religion says it is wrong... according to airiox logic... :rolleyes: Thank goodness we don't live in a theocracy.

Alright here we go...

I didn't say sit down and stop complaining. What I meant was a cooler head can come up with a better plan than one that continues to be hotheaded. A clear minded person sees the future, one not so clear minded only sees the moment. And never loose your passion for what you believe in. But a passionate spirit filtered through a civil tounge states a better case.

I didn't say you can't get married. Never came up on my end. If you find who makes you happy then by all means do as your heart tells you. True love is a rare bird.
And by what goes around comes around, I meant those who do you wrong or harm will at some point have great harm or wrong happen to them. Thus my comment that life is a circle.

And I got my ass stomped pretty regular because i chose to be different in school. I went for a smarter brain makes more money with less work than being an ex jock working in a mine. Jocks don't like it when you're smarter than them. Pisses them off. I got my tail badly beaten up several times. BADLY.

And lastly if you want to have people see things the way you do then treat them as you would want to be treated.

So there you have it. MY view on things as I see them. Care to make a civilized responce?

There is too much religion in the office, including Bush. I'm not going to talk about bush, because I don't want a debate, but you have to agree that to a certain degree, some of his decisions are influenced by personal religious beliefs. I remeber that in one debate that Congress had, a republican said "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Adam"...... too much religion..

Exactly, Im studying politcs at school, a Theocracy would suck.

If a government bans gay marriage on account of the churchs morales thats stupid. There is a thing called the Seperation of the CHURCH and STATE. It means that church stays in its corner and the state stays on its corner. In a democratic government the church is not supposed to have a say or influence over how the state runs things.

Setis: Dude, I deal with this every day of my life because I don't hide who I am.. I know how it is. I am passionate. And I'm civil. Don't accuse me of not being that way. It is the opposition that is uncivil and evil. That's what I think. I will demand my rights until I get them.

Maybe you should come in my shoes for a while and see how the world is from my eyes. Gay teenagers in high school are the most harassed people out of everyone. Bullies target them the most. I can speak from personal experience.

You are the one who should consider reading my posts before accusing me of being uncivil. Your views are not justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom