Stupid pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation...

You really didn't think you were simply going to dance through your life as it is now, unscathed? Hmm??? I'm a geek, or a nerd, nothing like your lifestyle but I get a small slice of what you get. The "jocks" of the world still get off giving folks like us hell as much as possible. Just relax. Life is a circle. What goes around, comes around. And sooner than you think.
Just sit back and enjoy the ride...

Oh BTW...

A lot of what you read and hear that says it comes from the pope comes from staff at the vatican. That's just thier slant on things.
Also the office of the pope is a lifetime job. To retire, you die...
Unlike the president's policy changing with each new face at the wheel, the vatican has the same old retorict from pope to pope. Some are pretty cool, while others need to die quickly in office. Some move the world forward, some take it back to the middle ages.
Relax, take the tour of life. Your meet some really nice folks along the way...
As for me I don't want to arrive at the pearly gates in pristine shape from working out and living right. Instead I want to slide in sideways, worn out, used up, loudly proclaiming, Man, What a ride!!!

That's a great way of minimizing the situation and throwing the facts off. Homosexuality is not like what it is to be a geek or a nerd. It isn't something you can change. And the harassment is nothing like what you get. So don't tell me to sit down and be quiet.. and not complain. What goes around, comes around? What the hell do you mean by that? If I find my life partner, I have a right to get married.

Also don't double post.

And don't ever try to tell me I can't fight for my rights and should sit back.

I have a lot of opinions about this topic....but I am not going to share them since this will probably end up in a battle.

FYI my opinions on the subject are not negative, Giancarlo. So don't start hating me.

If "God" created everybody equal why cant homosexuals get married. I thought that the Pope was the highest degree of "gods" power on this earth, or whatever. So why is he being so intolerant, THE BIBLE STATES WE ARE ALL EQUAL, that includes gay people, if heterosexuals can marry, so can homosexuals.

CarpeNoctem said:
I have a lot of opinions about this topic....but I am not going to share them since this will probably end up in a battle.

FYI my opinions on the subject are not negative, Giancarlo. So don't start hating me.

I opened this thread for the option of people sharing their views. I will criticize where needed, but I will not personally attack or hate someone. Why would I hate someone like christian fundamentalists like the pope?

Personally I think christianity is too corrupt. Esspecialy during the Middle Ages and like the 1400 - 1700's.

My words did not mean to offend...

Your twisting of my words is beneath me to respond to. Good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom