Snow...

root

Site Team
Staff member
Any other UK members looking out of their windows? it's snowing like crazy out there...

I hope it doesn't take me too long to get home...
lat year when all the snow came it took and extra four hours because of all the cars that had skidded on and off the roads.

I'm looking out my window, and it's bright and sunny. Though, that's the south of England for ya. :p

We had a bit of snow yesterday though, only for it to melt away about 15 minutes later.

yeah, all the snow i had melted about an hour after i got out of the house, i just want a blizzard or sometning, it kinda snows for a bit and then stops and melts, its really annoying :D

I was hoping that when it was snowing last night I'd not be able to get into work...

still it's not like i've been doing much work whilst I'm here...

What do yo work as?

Yup, I was snowing earlier today, I was at school, But by the time school had finished it had all stopped and melted...Grrrr....

I'm a network admin at a software house in milton keynes...

theres been a fine drift of snow, and now everything is calm...
the snow has settled and I know that it'll compacted to ice by the time I get out of here... (getting very cold and sun is setting)...
it's going to take me hours to get home :( (20 miles away)

the snow is bad where i am, it snows really hard then the next minute the sun is out. what is that all about?

yeah, thats what its doing here, well not now because its dark :D but it was doing that at the moment, its not doing anything at the moment, just really cold

thank god the snow didn't settle around here, and I got home in only a little over normal time.

Back
Top Bottom