amd zen. Whats happened to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

99nasha

Fully Optimized
His account has seemed to be disabled... Hes my fav person on this forum. Has anyone got info on why this has happened?

He decided it would be a great idea to quit his moderator position, and then flame nearly everyone on the forum, including David Lindon (admin), just because a few people didn't like him or one of his ideas. He asked to be banned so that he wouldn't have the temptation to come back, and myself and the other staff had no other option but to do as he requested.

when did this all happen, this is the first ive heard of it and i was on here yesterday.. although i see his entry now under his next hyperquiz. (p.s GC I'd be much obligued if you or someone of your stature continued that because it was very fun and informative at the same time.)
I had respect for him.. but if he's flaming people then thats the end of it. Thanks for that slayer

Not happy... He was one of the most experienced moderators on the forum, even if he didnt have the most post's. He will be missed... What does flaming mean anyway?

99nasha said:
Not happy... He was one of the most experienced moderators on the forum, even if he didnt have the most post's. He will be missed... What does flaming mean anyway?

Shouting, calling other people bad names, cussing ... you get the idea.

Mal, 99nasha, check out some of the threads in the Social Lounge to see what happened. Also, the members in the threads with the offensive names were also him/friends of his. I'm not saying he was the only guilty one of the flaming, but I am saying that what he did to the place and said to our members crossed the line by miles.

xx cobra xx said:
Yer lock this+ its in the wrong place aswell,
slayer if your a MOD why did you not Move this.

In all honesty, is there really any appropriate place for this thread to be? As I said in the Social Lounge, we need to move on; so sending yet another AMD Zen thread into it is just gonna remind everyone what happened.

People are bound to be asking questions about this for weeks to come, so I feel the best thing is to let people have their answers on this situation, not just lock the thread and tell em to work it out for themselves. Anyways, this thread is far more likely to dissapear and be forgotten in this forum than it is the Social Lounge. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom