Mcafee VS. Norton VS. ZoneAlarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
User rating:
36%Thumbs Up 64%Thumbs Down from 228 users

Wow you're getting stupider and blinder with each post :)

Tokinbudz said:
User rating:

Hey kiddo.. you are the one getting blinder by each post. MY F--KING SOURCE BACKED ME UP. 7.7 out of 10. Whereas Cnet gave your beloved mcafee 7.3 out of 10.. and with a similar amount of thumbs down.

Wow a difference of .4 on 1 site...amazing. Second dont call me kiddo cause face to face in real life you would not say that i assure you. 7.7 with a dissapproval ratio of 2:1 proves nothing.

Tokinbudz said:
Wow a difference of .4 on 1 site...amazing. Second dont call me kiddo cause face to face in real life you would not say that i assure you. 7.7 with a dissapproval ratio of 2:1 proves nothing.

You are starting to sound like Al Gore now... face to face yes I would say that. I would easily say that. In fact I'll say it a dozen times.

Giancarlo said:
But AVG and Avast lets trojan horses through. I guess in root's mind.. that's a good thing. Afterall, we must have enough of those trojan horses to mess up our computers! :rolleyes:
re-read the evidence you posted earlier,

NORTON LETS 1 / 4 VIRII GO UNDETECTED.
apparantly it's no longer a prerequisit for anit virus packages to actually detect virusses :mad:

root said:
re-read the evidence you posted earlier,

NORTON LETS 1 / 4 VIRII GO UNDETECTED.
apparantly it's no longer a prerequisit for anit virus packages to actually detect virusses :mad:

I don't agree with that cause Norton picks up everything for me. Afterall, I said I made a mistake in posting that link. Go get your brain checked out.

root said:
I've used norton brfore, then scanned with another and found virusses that it didn't, so I just don't trust norton.
I've also seen people contract sasser type virus wormswhilstusing norton antivisrus (though obviosly with thefirewall switched off)...

Personally, I find that following patch advice and enabling the windows firewall is enough,
I run free AVG 7 each day on a schedule but it never finds anything. I run Spybot perhaps once a month and it never finds anything of any harm.
Try UPDATING it helps lol Norton rules i scan every 3 days and i dont have alot of stuff on it, my hole second harddrive gets scanned nothing on that, i think its cool i do a Norton scan every 3 days days and then i do a spyware full scan on my other software so i get rid of viruses and all shit on my pc they both work great 2gether, when updates come up i allways use them and everytime i download something i scan it to be on the safe side, allways use updates and keep your firewall on.

I have a firewall on my pc and my router so i am double safe. lol

the mistake was yours for posting it...

however the link still does exist, and the evidence is still relevant and credible...

I'll stop referenceing you as the person who found that if you like..
I just though it made the argument more fun to let people realise that you were the one digging up (and posting) argumentents against your opinion...

it kind of prroves the amount of bull contained in the statement.
furthermore my arguments can't be flawed. Not ever
Clearly you can be wrong, and clearly you do admit to it...

as I said before AVG picks everything up for me.
but then without a second virus scanner neither of us can be absolutly sure!

NOD32 picks up everything for other users, and is rated highly by professional sites and magazines.

as far is what is best, the jury is still out.

Tokinbudz said:
User rating:

Shut up and dont give GIAN flaming or else he will just ignore you and MODS will stop the Topic ok Now pack it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom