I Want It Louder!!!

I would just run it through your home stereo. Thats what i do. I get awesome sound. I need a better sound card though, i'm using my onboard audio. Wich gets good sound, but it uses up alot of your CPU Cycles.

Speakers are everything. I have a pair of really nice 3" full range speakers that sound awsome. They are up halfway, wave is almost up all the way, and master volume is up the smallest amout possible(the buttons on my comp control the master volume, it works best this way)

You never said what speakers you have, but I'm quite sure that if you have you're volume up, that they are the problem...

most PC speakers are <10W...

if you are looking to listen to music at volume then you can't really go wrong with putting it through the stereo... the speakers will be of a solid wood construction and the amp will be >30W usually...

Hey Sheilds at 999%. I didn't mean to offend anyone... oh...disabled?... opps.

Sorry though if I did offend anyone with that. I just have strong opinions, thats all :(

*KaGe*

Winamp Pwns and Realone player sux (and yes its an ugly name)
getting a new soundcard would that really make it louder anywayz
so it would just mean to get new speakers

OMG zen account disabled wat happend

Realplayer is one of the worst out there.. I hate it because a lot of the things I want to listen to (like online news) is in .rm format. Damn realplayer.

Well you should of bought a set of Logitech Z-5500. ;)

AMD ZEN has been banned because he violated rules.

try iTunes and in the equalizer, turn up the pre-amp slider. mind you, it will become a little crackly if you turn it all the way up, but i'm running it at around +6db.... you just have to try it with your set up.

Back
Top Bottom