Bit Torrent

FatesEnemy

Solid State Member
I'm attempting to run Azureus And i keep geting an Connection failed error when i try to download the torrent file. I turn of my firewall and dont have a router. I turned off the built in Windows XP Firewall. When i run a test port throught the config wizard it keeps saying NAT error. I've tried everything. Please help. My downloading future depends on it.....

Usually I have connection problems because I download bad seeds.. Do you get this problem with every single one that you try to download? There are a lot of torrents out there that have bad seeds, and therefore, and damn near impossible to download... Try to D/L those that have a large ammount of seeds..

But if that's not the problem.. I'm really not sure :/

Everyone i have tried has not worked. I keep getting the connection failed timedout error message. So i tried ABC client and i got Problem connecting to tracker error message. So i dont know what the hell is going on. I've tried everything i can think of and nothing will work....

try using bitcommet, they automaticly detect your firewall, and connection setting and open up the right port.

Back
Top Bottom