Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.
check the staff area i posted more on this

for full list of bans check it out in modCP ITS HUGE

I think there should be a private moderator forum where the moderators can post complaints and make decisions. I do however think the moderators should retain the ability to ban. There should also be a longer process in instating people as moderators. AMD ZEN was a horrific poster, who managed to slip through the cracks and become a moderator. Lets make sure that never happens again..

Giancarlo said:
I think there should be a private moderator forum where the moderators can post complaints and make decisions. I do however think the moderators should retain the ability to ban. There should also be a longer process in instating people as moderators. AMD ZEN was a horrific poster, who managed to slip through the cracks and become a moderator. Lets make sure that never happens again..
There is a private staff lounge. Thats why only staff can see it.

You mods are so sneaky. With your underground pagan mod meetings in your secret forum

He did death threats, used an horrific amount of crude language and told us we were going to hell. He banned people for no reason what-so-ever and then tried to do this emerald nonsense on this forum.. his own little way of trying to take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom