Best romance movie?

Duh, its obvious!

Got to be Lord of the Rings :D Battles, and Romance somewhere in there.

Nah... hmmm... I can't remmember the last time I watched something like that... 40 Days and 40 Nights :D Classic Romance Film. It may have been called that - but even if it wasn't it was like that where the guy from Dogma said he wouldn't have sex for 40 Days.

Romance; Pretty Woman, if you can count that as a Romance movie.

Of all genres? The Crow, Windtalkers, Saving Private Ryan, Platoon, Jackass.

lol, Batman the series was so crappy.

I like Zero Day, Bowling For Columbine, Capturing the Freidmans, Anchorman, 28 Days Later.

My favorite romance movie? Hahahahah.. most romance movies are with straight people. A friend recently gave me a dvd for "Beautiful thing"

http://www.tlavideo.com/details/product_details.cfm?c=2&v=2&sn=306&id=101454&enable=true

"This tender story of two teenager's sexual coming of age in a working-class development in London is an inspiring, tender, emotional tale. Jamie is a reserved teen, close to his pub manager mom, who prefers old Hollywood musicals to sports. His friendship with his hunky neighbor Ste, a fellow student who suffers through a troubled family life, soon develops into a sexual and eventually a loving relationship. How the two boys tentatively handle their nascent sexual drives and how it affects their family and friends is handled in both a fresh and surprisingly upbeat fashion. A wonderful comedy-drama and possibly the best coming out film to date."

:D

Back
Top Bottom