Stupid things you do

yellowsnowman

Daemon Poster
Hey everyone, post stupid things you have done before here!

Once when I was around 4 or 5, I wished to take a bath with my socks on (to see wat it would be like) As I was getting into the tub I slipped on some soapy water and bashed my head against the tub, I had to go to the ER, I was gushing blood. Had to get stitches, luckily no brain damage!

O.K then ^^^^^, i thoug this thread my be light hearted and fun! Well anyway when I was in nursery school i made a sandwich of this play-do stuff (like modelers clay for kids) and unfortunately i fogot it was play-do and i eat it!! I vomitted everywhere!!

AMD, if you're so sick of this forum, stop complaining and leave. If you want to stay and help people, then stop saying how bad this forum is.

This is a stupid thing that my best friend did once when he way playing around with an old computer.. he stuck on the motherboard onto the case without risers.. and therefore frying it to oblivion lol.

I triped on the white line in the road and had to have stiches in my head...

I walked into a lamppost that stoo outside my house for years, (I was walking backwards untill I was right by the lamppost) I turned around and smashed my face into it. (again) had to have stiches in my head...

I was cooknig some fried chicked during my first year of Uni, and to cook the chicken, but keep it moist I baked it in milk inside a metal handled frying fan, once it had cook I took the pan out without a glove as if it had been on the hob. I burned my hand and could hardly write for weeks...

but above everything perhaps the stupidist thing I've done is attache a windows machine to the internet with out a firewall...

Aluminum in the microwave.. I was not paying attention... I forgot to take the aluminum off the bowl.

Well I'm telling you if you want the fourth of july in your microwave never put aluminum in there...

Back
Top Bottom