whats up with CF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
I'm still here, AMD ZEN. You aren't.

root, age isn't important.
You are right age isn't important, but I'm just trying to help people understand why I'm somewhat less than ammused, and find it hard to say it's fun whe people write things like...

"OMG Im gonna blast with my m0f0 biggass optiplex cannon"

for some people this uinnane humour has made the place more fun...

for others (such as myself) it makes being in the social lounge a bit of a sad experiance...

I'm not saying I expect pure sensibility the whole time, or that I expect purely debate only threads...
but is a little matturity some of the time too much to ask?

hey i havent loged on CF for a couple of days, and now when i come back everything is messed up. Can anyone tell me what happened. all i know is ZEn left i dont know why.

THANKS

well...
following several argument over his style, and several slagging matche he was demoted from moderator...

following several hundred more slaggnig matches today he's been banned outright.
I don't think the ban has anything to do with his moderator-ship though.

ok ok, matt why are you attacking me

quote:::::::
wow althon knows how to beg

let me tell you something that begging put you further away from that mod postion
:::::::::::::

and what rules, CF hans t had rules in , since, ever.

the site needs a new set of mods and wiped clean.

evryrone needs deleted, SQL DB deleted, site compeltly redone!!! and there, all yoru problems sare gone

just take a look at that insane member list of these !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~ types of members on here. ive not seen another site that actually kept that. thats more of a sql burden that administratively kicks the sites nuts.

and also if your worried bout spamming delete those once off memebers.

and also people come here to ask one question should have a "guest mode" feature to prevent once off members that come here for one thing only then leave.

and postivie post encouragement and access to threads by post count evaluated will halep with stresss.

thats how I do it.

and also for the love of all creatures...!!!!!

this wole site is a monstrosity of epic proportions that let eveyroen get the better of it. and the green eyed monster with the intel logo has gotten the better of this site.

guest mode makes it easyer to spam as be cannot ban guests or stop them from doing it

second of that was not an attack it was me saying how your begging made it less likey for you to get a mod position

as for a mod team

my team would be: Slayer, Root, Gian, Airiox, Maybe me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom