whats up with CF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Ur A Fuckin Lzr. Ill Take Me Egypt Dark Matter Charged Particle Accelerator Cannon And Blast Ur Ass Off The Forums. Amd Zen Was True!!!

Chances are David doesn't want to keep AMD ZEN here. I have sent him a mountain load of evidence of AMD ZEN sending people death threats and insulting people personally. David has no reasons to keep him around anymore.

root i was talkin towards matt
and gian ill shove that shit up ur ass till u cant walk for a month and until it makes u excrete it out of ur eye.

Adam is me and god i hate that name

also more maturaity by ZEN spamming my forums

Computergen said:
He never insulted me and the opteron cannon is something to make CF a fun place instead of ur fuckin shit and how shitty its running now so just fuck off.

Now you are going down the same road he is. Dude, stop insulting people. Secondly, the opteron cannon thing is immature. It makes this whole site look bad and immature... I'm tired of it.

Tell me Gian, do you know about Superscalar and Ultrascalar processors? I learned something from AMD ZEN when he posted about that. You don't know half as much as he does. So get a fucking life.

DPNPaintballer said:
Tell me Gian, do you know about Superscalar and Ultrascalar processors? I learned something from AMD ZEN when he posted about that. You don't know half as much as he does. So get a fucking life.

AMD ZEN doesn't know what he is talking about. After learning about secret opteron cannons, I cannot believe any words that come out of his mouth. He's immature. I know more then he does. I'm way smarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom