whats up with CF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sad shame of thisis the AMD ZEN did honestly help people around here, if he could have just took his head out of his arse he'd have been a credit to the place.

I'm hoping your plan is to come back with a new account.

AMD ZEN was a better person then you, and you should go shove it you loser Adam. You banned him after David kept him around. David has a reason to keep him around, and you just oversteppted your boundries. You are stupid. GO TO HELL.

ban me if u want i really dont care im leaving anyway

Well, i think we can turn over a new leaf in Cf, we shud get back to discussing topics that this forum is orientated around (Computers)!!! We want this place to be a haven for people with computer woe's but at the moment they'll be scared away by the arguing!!! Please do not flame this or argue it is simply a suggestion!!

All of you who claim AMD ZEN was helpful may be right in one sense. But his attitude and arrogance overshadowed everything. He was PMSing towards the end here. He threatened people with death. Now I ask some of you to use some common sense and understand the facts.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ALL OF YOU JUST DIEEEEEEE

**WHIPS out opteron cannon that zen let him borrow**

**kills all living things w/ opteron cannon except amd computers**

ur all dead now :)

Computergen, this is not in my nature but please do shut up, you have no idea how childish he is how immature are msn convo was and how badly he flmaed just about everyone

he has even flmaed the admin so do you real think david will take is side

EDIT:
Computergen said:
I DONT GIVE A SHIT ALL OF YOU JUST DIEEEEEEE

**WHIPS out opteron cannon that zen let him borrow**

**kills all living things w/ opteron cannon except amd computers**

ur all dead now :)

Maturaity......

No Matt just fuckin shut up leave CF as am I and go maintain your shitty forums. So fuck off and ban ur fuckin self everythin zen said was true!

And what is with this operton cannon nonsense? People... this is another reason why I hated AMD ZEN... he threatened people with star-wars like weapons.

Everything AMD ZEN was true? Dude, the guy was wrong nearly all the time. He was threatened people and I think he even insulted you.

Computergen said:
AMD ZEN was a better person then you, and you should go shove it you loser Adam. You banned him after David kept him around. David has a reason to keep him around, and you just oversteppted your boundries. You are stupid. GO TO HELL.

ban me if u want i really dont care im leaving anyway
are you talking to me? (your post directly folowed mine?) who is Adam?

He never insulted me and the opteron cannon is something to make CF a fun place instead of ur fuckin shit and how shitty its running now so just fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom