I Want It Louder!!!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
My volume is turned up on my speakers full as well as on the computer. Is there anyway of making it louder without having to replace my sound card?

Ive just got new speakers. They are loud. I just want them louder. And remember nweg dont post to the uk :(

If u've got a stereo plug it into that!!! But that does defeat the whole objuect of having computer speakers!

make sure that your music player (winamp, WMP, whatever) has sound turned up to the loudest. If you're using windows, make sure the sound adjustment is turned to the highest.

I find that realplayer is better than winamp, i just use the equalizer in realplayer and turn it all the way up. that gives me about 6%+ more sound.

Yeah but RealPlayer used to be good. I just think it takes up way too much resources now, plus with the fact that its gone to a RealOne player...eugghh hehe

I'd honestly say Winamp

*KaGe*

A better amplifier / more speakers would be a good start...

AMD (or any other username you care to create) I thought you cared about this place? it was only a couple of hours ago you were boasting of your helpfull achievements, why are you ruining your good name nonw?).

Back
Top Bottom