whats up with CF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mat long time no c how is it goin i guess me and you have just read a lot of posts lol that took ages anyway here to you ROOT and AMD.

AMD i agree with ROOT on everything he said its not that i dont like you he is true, ROOT helped me on LINIX and his reply with help was amzing i put LINUX on my pc and it helped and not just that he has a very good computer skill, i have nether seen this KID on CF without no replys to help he allways helps he nether has flamed from what i no, i dont no ROOT we havent really spoke on here but his opinions are very strong and good.

Lets put this straight everytime i go on HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE help all i see is AMD HYYPERQUIZE'S and i hate them you have to scroll all the way down just to helpsome 1 plz stop doing this and i am glad they have been removed lol not that i dont like you AMD its just that i have nether seen anybody do this here.

If i search for cobra in hardware and software there should be loads of help from me.

LMAO immature ay ZEN did i need to bring up are msn convo on who you have flmaed and how you have justed acted

my decisions are not affected by anything i do what i do out of free will

LOL i am not flaming ZEN i aint said anthing wrong have i or is the truth wrong umm ok then errr FLAMING what MATT lol what hppend?

Link??

no im not aware as, for now he can say what he likes, childish name calling shows what he is realy like

Fight me and loose ZEN

Then I guess I "loose" HAHAHH! The word you search for is LOSE. Learn to spell. Ok, I lose, you win. Whatever man. I have a plan now, and it doesn't involve you, so bug off. BYE BYE.

yep you lose now

for the PMs im about to recieve here are the reasons

1)wrongly banning others
2)Flaming
3) Disrespect to Admin/mods and members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom