whats up with CF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD ZEN said:
When you help over 200+ people with issues and throughly explain the problem and the solution, then you can cut me down ok? Until then, stop flaming me and go help others. That is what I am going to go do.
I am fairly sure that I have helped many more than that. as I said before most of my posts have been outside of this forum.
so Imust have at least 700 posts in the help sections and have never actually asked a question here.

I practically left the General Computer Hardware And Software section after yuo came along with your stickified quizzes and shouting down anyone who's opinons differed from yours.

you may have helped 200+ people, but your rudeness and constant shoving of your opinons down people throats have pissed off so man y people that there must be at least 300+ who ever got answers because the help they needed had been driven out by constant shoutdowns and flame wars.

I flamed last night in my rage and I was leaving MODSHIP anyways. Find another concrete example that wasn't last night.

And for the last time.... I didn't lock those political threads!!!! I locked the ones that became flame wars. The others were most likely locked by Airiox or Mixx. I had nothing to do with that, I can PROMISE you that.

My moderation was unfair to you, put the other MODs tended to agree with it (MOST OF THE TIME) Just because you members don't like the decision doesn't mean that you are right and we are wrong.

Gian and I were rarely fighting if ever lately. His flame fests (or "debates" as he calls them) were mainly with Lord K and Raekdog. So please don't say it was all on me, that is a LIE.

Go find you examples that are more then 1 day old. I DARE YOU. Then I will find 2000+ posts of mine that were helpful, and that members liked and appreciated. How many PMs do you get per day when people are asking for YOUR help? How many threads have been made that say, ROOT, PLS HELP ME, or ROOT, YOUR ADVICE PLEASE. Rethink your stance before you run your mouth at someone who, depsite their short stay, helped more people then Lord K and AthlonFX combined at 15K posts.

AMD ZEN has never done anything bad to this forum especially you dips who think its been worse since hes been around it hasnt and the only bad thing he has done was snap at everyone last night and Gian and Rakedog deserved that. He doesn't care he is not moderator anymore he was leaving anyway thats why he snapped hes sick of it he can't take it anymore hes done nothing but good for these forums and now that road has ended for CF is going down.

with all due respect Computergen, you weren't here before it went bad so you don't actually know the point that is trying to be made...

AMD I realise you are helpfull, but you are not the only helpful person here...
my previous point is that you don't see people shouting out my name for help because I don't push my opinions past other people...

though as it happens...

I did search your name on post tites where peole may be looking for help...

I searched *ZEN*
and got
AMDZEN'S HYPERQUIZ (Week 4!)
AMD ZEN'S HYPERQUIZ! (Week3) VOTING OVER!!!!
AMD ZEN's POLL! (Week 2) OVER!!!!!!
Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne
AMD ZEN's POLL!
AMD ZENS sig

of the 7 threads, you started four (and I assume you wern't asking yourself for help)
one has nothing to do with you
one is coplimenting your PC (not you)
and the final remaining thread, the person asks for general advice, and then says that he'd like your opinion, because he has a bit to spend and you've spent a bit...

well done... all your advice, and you managed to get ONE person to ask you for shopping advice...

in a simillar vein I searched my own name, and found 4 threads.

One last thing root.
java (dno't know why this came up whilst searching titles for root)
Happy 22nd Birthday ROOT
Network root drive box?

The first a person asking me directly for technical help with their javascript.
the second relates to the first, but I'm not sure hy it apeared in the search results.
The third, friends on the forum wishing me happy birthday.
and the fourth absolutly nothing to do with me...

So, based on your criteria, (people asknig you directly)...
You give your shioppnig advice, and I'll give my technical advice...

perhaps you'd like to think of a different annalogy for greatnes since that one failed to go your way.

Pwned...

Try a better search, there are several more. Better refine your searching abilities. Only I would go and type so much about RAID ( I typed half a page on it to someone who wanted to know about it). Something you don't do. I will not argue with you about how helpful I am, just know this:

I am helpful, and you may be as well. But I provide assitance to those in need when they need it. You didn't "PWN" me at all. I am very helpful, sorry you don't see that beyond your prejiduce. I am done argueing with you over me being helpful.. Now if you excuse me, I have to go HELP people rather then argue with some immature brat. Get a life.

AMD Zen.. thought you were leaving? Guess not.

Now that you're a guru and not a Mod.. perhaps we don't have to hate each other so much...... I mean, I think you were a great guy as far as helping people, I just didn't like your decisions when you were a mod... so hopefully, we're on speaking terms.

As far as the rest of CF goes... hopefully everything will cool down now... and we can go back to having debates... I don't care what you say, but when someone says "You're wrong, I have facts here to prove you wrong, so your statement is idiotic..", that's not a flame. If there is evidence to back it up, it's not a frigging flame. So from now on, mods, don't lock debate threads unless they are TRULY flaming, where posts are just like "fuck you", "no, you're stupider"...

And it was mentioned that athalon might become a mod... I've said this many times, but too many mods is a bad idea. I think we have just enough of them at the moment. (nothing against you athalon, but honestly, last night you were near begging to be made a mod and/or an admin.....)

Iv'e helped people with raid questions before...

You said that people asked for you by name in their post title, I memrly prooved that wasn'r stricty the case all the time...

I hae no doubt that you are helpfull, though what you have to realise is that you are not the only helpfull person on these forums, and it is also not your forum to create in your image.

rakedog said:
AMD Zen.. thought you were leaving? Guess not.

Now that you're a guru and not a Mod.. perhaps we don't have to hate each other so much...... I mean, I think you were a great guy as far as helping people, I just didn't like your decisions when you were a mod... so hopefully, we're on speaking terms.

As far as the rest of CF goes... hopefully everything will cool down now... and we can go back to having debates... I don't care what you say, but when someone says "You're wrong, I have facts here to prove you wrong, so your statement is idiotic..", that's not a flame. If there is evidence to back it up, it's not a frigging flame. So from now on, mods, don't lock debate threads unless they are TRULY flaming, where posts are just like "fuck you", "no, you're stupider"...

And it was mentioned that athalon might become a mod... I've said this many times, but too many mods is a bad idea. I think we have just enough of them at the moment. (nothing against you athalon, but honestly, last night you were near begging to be made a mod and/or an admin.....)

I won't be nice to you, I hate you RakeDog. You are officially two faced at this point. You are a backstabbing jerk who is jealous. Yeah, I am a guru, and so what? MOD, guru, same difference. I just can't get rid of the spam anymore. Oh well, let it rot away CF, who cares. As for you, I depise you. You and Gian can go jump off a cliff for all I care. Athlon deserves to be a MOD. And as to the bakcing up of this that I am wrong, I admit when I am wrong. Gian gets mad if I post anything about Apple, and says I am shoving it down his throat. EXCUSE ME? Telling me Apple sucks and here is why is SHOVING HIS OPINION DOWN MY THROAT!! If you think for one second that I will forgive you for the evil that you unleashed on me and the things you said to and about me, you must have no spine nor concious. You are not forgiven, I am not on speaking terms with you, and frank;y, you can go shove it. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU ARE KNOWN AS A BACKSTABBER. Cheers to ME.

Lol, why the hell am I a backstabber. I started speaking out against you as soon as you started being a bad Mod. And tell me, just one reason, why am I jealous?

Zen, even I'm don't feel dislike so strong towards you.... hate is seriously an overkill here... I mean, yes, we didn't agree on many topics when you were a Mod, but honestly, you shouldn't hate someone just because they don't agree with you.

I've never attacked you personally, I only pointed out that I disagreed with you. I don't get it.. I say that you're a good guy, but a bad mod, and you just lash out on me, and tell me to burn in hell...

wow althon knows how to beg

let me tell you something that begging put you further away from that mod postion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom