whats up with CF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GET ON MSN LIZ...........................................
as to CF, it is dying because of RakeDog, Giancarlo, and (to some degree now) NOFX. Hope you are oh so happy now you three, I am a guru now, and not a MOD, and you make me ill.

On the chance that athlon64fx is made into a mod, don't use her as a puppet to try and push through the changes that you want to make...

The reason this place is/was dying is because members are loosing respect for moderators, this is chiefly because of the moderator behaviour.

You were a moderator that swore argued and told a gay ember he was going to hell...

where exactly in all of that were you earning the respect you wanted.

You make me sick from your post, why did you have to do that, new people come on here and c that they will think your a totaly fool (i am not saying you are) please just stop it dont start saying stuff about other people in threads why dont you leave it out like you said along time ago you said you would ignore them, i hate BUSH do you see me going to him or emailing him saying he is an asswipe no i dont think so, if you wont to do this, do this by PM then that means you wont be making the forums messy thanx.

Well root, lets start here shall we? Gather round for ZENs story time.

It all started when I became a MOD. David made me a MOD to combat the spam and flaming. And so it began. I started to MOD, and everything was going well for the first day.

The next day brought problems. Giancarlo immediately found fault in me, and started a flame war over me stepping down. Rakedog followed suit, and it became chaos. I refused to step down, and as a result flaming accelerated. Eventually, Gian was 7 day banned for his behavior (by airiox, not by me)

He returned, and his "new ways" were a bit better on flaming, but his sarcasm was enough to make you ill. THen, a few days ago, Lord K stepped down as a MOD, and problems started up again.

RakeDog and Gian were argueing in a thread (as usual) I (trying to do my job) closed the thread after it devolved into a chaotic flame fest in which Giancarlo was flaming AthlonFX about being a MOD and everything else that she mamanged to say to him, he automatically disagreed with. I locked the thread. Gian defied my lock and started yet another thread to continue to debate (really flame) AthlonFX.

And that is my side of the story. I don't lock threads for no reason. I lock them because flame wars are starting, and people need to cool off. Do you yell at David when he does the same thing? NO. You just yell at AMD ZEN because he is just some old MOD who you can get kicked out right? Why don't you complain to David about his thread locks? Are you afraid of him? Trust me, he won't ban you, stand up to him, he doesn't bite. Take your grievences to David if he locks something and you don't agree. And as to the other threads that were locked, I am not responsible for those. I don't even know what you are talking about, muchless was I involved.

you locked a thread where you didn't agree with the content...
your fried was being attaked and you locked it.
the second thread you were being attacked and you locked it.
Previous anti bush therads, your opinions were being challenged and you locked the thread.

2012 olympics thread disolved nito a flame war you left it, and Mat had to lock it.

the problem is not that you don't do your job, its that you only do it selectivly.

and regardingthe last part of your post,
David doesn't try to shove his opinions down your throat backed up by his admin status.
he doesn't threaten. "listen to me or I'll ban you forever"
He doesn't swear at people, he doesn't start or particiate in flame wars.
He doesn't have a golden clique of his friends that he will back up regardless.
he doesn't threaten to leave to get his own way.
and he doesn't ban members just because they disagree with him...

In short David never demanded respect, he earned it through his actions.
that is something you failed to do...

if you thought the administration of this site was so weak and pathetic, then why did you want so much to join it?

So far as deleting spam, when was the last time you actually deleted a spam thread and actually cleabned ad cleared the forum, as aposed to just editied the text? and leaving threads that have no use...

root said:
you locked a thread where you didn't agree with the content...
your fried was being attaked and you locked it.
the second thread you were being attacked and you locked it.
Previous anti bush therads, your opinions were being challenged and you locked the thread.

2012 olympics thread disolved nito a flame war you left it, and Mat had to lock it.

the problem is not that you don't do your job, its that you only do it selectivly.

Your right, my friend was being attacked, and guess what? THAT IS AGAINST THE FORUMS RULE, NO FLAMING!

Then he created another thread to continue what I had closed, that is complete disrespect of a MOD, also against the rules.

Anti Bush threads I locked? This is where you are mistaken. I HATE BUSH. WHy would I lock a ANTI BUSH thread. I never locked a political thread, that blame goes on another MOD. Don't accuse me without proof, I locked a few threads, but the accusations that I locked that many is absurd! I am not lock happy at all. One of the other MODs was doing that.

2012 Olympics Thread disolved into a flame thread without me buddy. Look again, I just mentioned Russia.

root said:
and regardingthe last part of your post,
David doesn't try to shove his opinions down your throat backed up by his admin status.
he doesn't threaten. "listen to me or I'll ban you forever"
He doesn't swear at people, he doesn't start or particiate in flame wars.
He doesn't have a golden clique of his friends that he will back up regardless.
he doesn't threaten to leave to get his own way.
and he doesn't ban members just because they disagree with him...

In short David never demanded respect, he earned it through his actions.
that is something you failed to do...

if you thought the administration of this site was so weak and pathetic, then why did you want so much to join it?

So far as deleting spam, when was the last time you actually deleted a spam thread and actually cleabned ad cleared the forum, as aposed to just editied the text? and leaving threads that have no use...

Now here, you find guilt that I admit freely. I was far too pushy with my views at times, but so were many other members.
I only threatened Gian like that, so that threating to ban thing is not part of the way I acted all the time.
I only swore at people last evening for the most part. I tried to stop flame wars, and yes, despite my participation in some, I tried to smooth them over.
My "golden clique" I have because I earned their respect. I helped MANY members with computer problems, and they respect me for that. When you help over 200+ people with issues and throughly explain the problem and the solution, then you can cut me down ok? Until then, stop flaming me and go help others. That is what I am going to go do.

I frankly couldn't care less about your political leanings.

the point being made id that when it was someon aruing with you Gian against you, on the subject of politics you locked the thread.

when it was me and Gian flaming the shit out of each other you leftyuor post and left...

how if that fair moderation?
do you see the point i'm trying to make or do I have to find more examples/annaolgies?

the label under your name doesn't automatically get you respect, you have to earn it through your actions...

LK earned respect through his post content and fair moderation.

you lostrespect through yuor post content and (sporadically) unfair moderation.

your flaming actions in this thread shows how little respect you actually had for anti flaming rules, or indeed you latest greatest emerald age wanna be change.

when a moderator can't even abide by the forum rules something is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom