whats up with CF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, just keep the discussions in this thread only...

other threads with the same discussion will be locked.

Ok what the hell happened... from what i read is that AMD ZEN and Gian were fighting again and got a bit out of hand

athlon64fx said:
good centralization is best. now what yall bout this sql thing??
I=since VB is a packaged product I doubt that anything needs to be changed in the SQL...

the errors you most likely experianced are failed to connect errors, and they suggest that the database reached maximum connections, or slowed down past the time out limit on the PHP scripts that run this forum.

I'm just left wishing I hadn't actually gone to bed when I did yesterday, I could have seen all this excitement as it happened.

LOL I have just read 1,2,3,4 pages and i havent replyed lol its stupid but its funny how i am glad that i have not been in this section.

although I haven't been on this site for that long
I have recognised it being degraded by a couple of individuals of which I won't mention. I do find this site very useful and enjoy reading threads, and replies. Most if not all the members seem decent enough. Although my friend has asked me to moderate his forums (when he has them up and running) I will definetely keep the CF in the background as I always do ;)
keep up the good work david!
jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom