The Grudge

Constantine sounds good. I haven't been to the Cinema for a good half a year now though :D So I have no idea about these other films...

Giancarlo said:
It ranks up there with Gigli and Alone in the Dark in the level of suckage.

Gigli I didn't even bother to watch it....don't want to waste a few hours of my life.

The Ring was an awesome movie, and Ring 2....i'm not sure if it'll be any good...but i'm gonna go see it anyway

Well you have to look at the movie from a different aspect. 1 the movie was previously made in Japan, which is a basicualy wussified coutry and anything scares them. And think it was made from the original translation of the movie so means more cool shit is left out, but not to much. Yes the movie did suck dont get me wrong and im not trying to fight its cause, But the movie that was made by Japanese that you all might think to be kool, cool or anything, and yet float your bad habbits and crazy suspensfull minds, check out Battle Royal. I think there is a couple out not for sure. You guys will love it. Its funnie as well as crazy. Im sure if you where back in school i would have to be a little scared, if i was japanese. Try the Movie Battle Royal for a good Japanese flick.

Oh yeah agian the movie sucked.

Duzz said:
Well you have to look at the movie from a different aspect. 1 the movie was previously made in Japan, which is a basicualy wussified coutry and anything scares them.
How would you know that, your not even Japanese.

Back
Top Bottom