whats up with CF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think we should keep it open for now, if it gets out of hand, then it will be locked, but the member's here have a right to know what's going on here..

and i don't want like 5-threads in different parts of the board all talking about the same thing.

I think that what AMD was doing was trying to wrap the forum around his little finger and gain more supporters. The reason the whole Emerald Age thing collapsed was because he miscalculated the amount of respect he had earned in his relativly short period he had been at CF. I dont want to speak for everyone but I dont think that we want a change in fact I think we want CF reverted back to before he came along and sorta started to run the show. Thats why Gian, Rake and I rose up. Our demands werent exactly unfair all we asked was for him to step down from Mod to Guru. That doesnt stop him offering help that he his very good at giving, it just stops him from abusing his power which he did eg. locking so many threads unnessacerly (cant spell). But he went totally off tap and threatened us, abused us, he even placed a life long ban on Gian for no good reason at all, and called David, who had absolutly nothing to do with this whole flamewar, "weak". Frankly I dont want a mod whos true colours are what we saw in his little outburst so to people who disagree with me, whatever. Thats what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom