I depart as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
really so your saying I spammed?? I didnt I never spammed.

spam is junk thats used to promote themselves. sicne when is lol and he he spam??

and second of all why dont we delete everyone and get rid of these members that haven posted in like 2 years. I purge all non posters off my forums. why dotn he do the same and clean up his server space if hes soooo worried about it.

that would help drastically with the sites performance. not simple bitching about one members he he and lol posts.

doing a deleteion of all non active or 0-post members would clean up sql db and save server resources more if you didnd tallow he hes and lols belive me lots of members take up way mroe sql space I proved it with the countless "porting" backups I made with php fusion. I have a completly module porting system!!!

nwo id david were efficaint enough at running the site hed delete non active member with x amt of days/years heck soem people have freaking !!!#@####@ type of usernames if anyone bothers to look at the member list and utlize all forum features. they would undersatand why the sites and davis server is slowing down. Ive noticed that and server performance has slowed down to a HAULT sometimes

this shows how david dotn look at his forum enough members take up lots of sql db res. and also TONS of connections since 1 per user rule. and sql cna only have so many concurrent and total connections in it will it crashes.

and this forum is about to go there. ill bet this forums DB size if phenonimal due to members inactive and non posters and once all posters such as people ask one question then leave, why not have a monitored "gues mode" for that that dotn bog down SQL!!!

We must be completly honest with ourselves here, we are all guilty of some of the spam on here...

But I am going to talk to David about all the dead/useless/ crap threads that just sit on this site for god knows how long...

I agree there is so many wasted threads...And I will ask David If that can be cleaned up, But it is his decision on this not mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom