I depart as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sad that it has had to become financial situations while you guys are wasting away in a forum that will not become better.

I jsut want to fix this place. cmon david do something... pleaseeeeeeeeeessssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delete all memebers and posts, start pover again hire new mods, new everthing

in face lets all join agnx!!

Delete all posts? Stop dreaming. Like I said, I don't think we need any more mods. Stop asking for them.. david would have done it by now if he wanted.

ok I give up on this so not worth it site. its dead and david dotn care.

he has toehr sites he runnign and honestly i can derrive this is an experimiental site just to take the domain.

he seems to ahve way more posting members at the other sites and honestly google rank and yahoo and msn rank has gone down for this site.

athlon64fx said:
ok I give up on this so not worth it site. its dead and david dotn care.

he has toehr sites he runnign and honestly i can derrive this is an experimiental site just to take the domain.

he seems to ahve way more posting members at the other sites and honestly google rank and yahoo and msn rank has gone down for this site.

Don't ever say that david does not care about his site, cuz he does..it's not his fault it got this way...I am part of the blame, but I will admit that openly...and i am working with the other's to fix it.

well I dotn see any results form the last major flame war. what imporvement???? I ahve seen none over the past few months at all.

Let me get one thing straight with you, first of all, it isnt just the fault of the Mods here Liz, it's everyone who helped in the useless spam including yourself.

But if we all want this place to get back on it's feet, it will take some effort on all member's, not just the Mods...

It has been noted that CF needs an overhaul, So the Mods are working with david on putting CF back together as it was before all the useless spam & flaming started...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom