I depart as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you are a jerk. i used to like you. and i am a power monger? wow, you are deranged. whatever happened to the friendly nofx that i used to talk to and get along with? gian and rakedog are the bad ones here, even airiox wants them banned if i am not mistaken. don't fall into their traps, they are manipulating you into thinking they are the good guys. dont fall for their BS, they are both clam diggers.

AMD Zen, you are the one attacking David and the other mods, and a number of other members. So that's kind of akward for you to say...

Lol, I wonder how long this will go on...

AMD ZEN said:
and you are a jerk. i used to like you. and i am a power monger? wow, you are deranged. whatever happened to the friendly nofx that i used to talk to and get along with? gian and rakedog are the bad ones here, even airiox wants them banned if i am not mistaken. don't fall into their traps, they are manipulating you into thinking they are the good guys. dont fall for their BS, they are both clam diggers.

Actually I dont care if Gians gay. I know I dont get along with him and I'm first to admit that things can flair up between us, but hey thats what happens. Im just well sick of you abusing your mod privleges. I made a perfectly sane suggestion that you get demoted to Guru, what the hells wrong with guru? Then you went all loco on everyone. Im sorry its to late now, youve made alot of extremly inappropriate comments.

Until someone locks it...........I am really upset this has come to CF people here have helped me so much I am sad its going down I want to thank all the people that helped and although you guys may not like ZEN he is brilliant and helpful

holy shitzkiz!!!! what the hell is all of this????

all ncie people come pm me and tell me what happened. man this sucks bad im gonna be outta here 4 good if no one pms me unbiasedly.

and amd zen wouldnt do anything bad liek this people.

if yall hate him cause hes rich you are just jealous angeryed pigs. really,

mabye soem rich people deserved it. and they worked for it.

Why the HELL would I be jelous of him being rich. I'm just happy with the financial situation that my family has right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom