whats up with CF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont leave athlon. Zen left on his own will, he attacked myself and Giancarlo and Rakedog before leaving, threatend to kill us I believe, gave Gian a lifetime ban, called David weak. He abused his position and when people dared to speak out against him he had a hissy and left. Please no one wants a repeat of a few months ago. When everyone left for like three minutes. Dont leave Athlon please.

Lol Banchan he said that he realised he wasnt wanted here, because we all dared to complain about his position and suggest he is demoted. Thats all he was immature.

there is alot going on here, i will admit..

from my understanding, CF is losing it's luster it once had, i am to blame for part of this, but I am working with the other Mods to correct this, as we speak.

As for Zen, if he's still here, can tell you his 1/2 of the story on MSN, but as far as i'm concerened..

The rules are going to be tightened down as they say, and if it pisses people off then so be it.

can you please make me a mod. I will fix this site once and for all, heck give me admin privs and ill fix it up in a jiffy!!!

Well it is up to David, but as i said before in the poll, i would support you...But it is up to David, he makes the final call.

I think we need less mods... honestly, what we have now it just fine...

And why does AMD Zen keep saying that I want to become a Mod... Power corrupts.. seriously.

well PM him, ask him if he could mek me a mod, in fact get a list of all people via pm that would support me as a mod!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom