Wass going on with the zen???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, the other one, I want this place back to where it was when I registered. I wwant people to grow up. I just want to talk like a civil person and not have AMD ZEN screaming and running his double accounts.

LMAO!! you are dumb gian!! I am very serious about that though, that isn't me. Why in the name of God would I make another account when i have all the power i need. I mean, i am 18, that is a bit under my age range. give me a bit more credit then that. I mean, all i would do is do something like this....

good he he. let the stuff do its stuff and just sit back and eat movies and watch popcorn.

damn too much router drinking and coffe config... oops
damn too muhc router config and coffe drinking!!! zoit!

............... wtf

ahahhaa

ZEN IS A FAT HOBO!!!!!!!!! AND HE IS POOR ( just wana know what hes gonna say)

ZEN IS SO POOR HIS DICK IS A RAISIN!

I am soooooooo outta it its my emotions taking me over... causght up in silence lost in your soul... if you would come back come home to me darlin.......

grrr why am I singing destiny's child sogns!!! ahhhh!!!

hrrm might as well hang and chil with my good freind maxwell and get some sexual heling. I mean aroma thereapy. he he. maxwell hosue coffee PWNZ!!!

amd zen isnt poor duh! he spend 11 grand on a pc!

what kinda pc you got the "299 dell crappmension with a 600 mhz celery processor that had no monitor and mouse/ kb/sprks, so you had to go to the pawn shop to buy them for 20 dollars"

really, dont judge others that way people. really.

those who say peoples comps suck worse then thiers and they ahve a crappy dell liek memtioned above need to crawl into the deepest darkest hole and chop off thier ears and then eat them and also become moles and dig thier way for food.

Man...some of you people are just pathetic... Don't we have an age limit or something. Nothing but immature brats on here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom