Wass going on with the zen???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you RakeDog, go have sex with your butt buddy Gian oK?

Hahahaha, well, you definately just proved your 50 IQ score. How old are you again? Because making these kinds of attacks kinda makes you look like an 8 year old.

You're definately in for it as soon as David comes, though I expect you'll be gone by then. For now though, you can flame more, because this is hilarious. This is the kind of stuff that will become CF legend.

loserGiancarlo said:
you dont belive in hell cuz you a fucking fag you loser, but thats were your going!!!!!!!!

oh good one. Why don't you prove it, AMD ZEN? And don't go around registering double accounts when your original account is open.

if this was the zen youd have a cannon shoved up your ass right now(I dont think youd mide), no this isint the zen, I just dont like stupid fags like you.

loserGiancarlo said:
if this was the zen youd have a cannon shoved up your ass right now(I dont think youd mide), no this isint the zen, I just dont like stupid fags like you.

Stop doing this, AMD ZEN. You are ruining this forum...

It isn't me at all. Im curious as to who it is! Oh well, just one of many that hate you Gian, and for good reason.

One of the many? Lets just say you. You are the one registering more accounts because you have been backed into a corner! I have more support here then you imagine! MORE THEN YOU! Your sole supporter, computergen is leaving.

BanChan said:
ZEN one word that describes you

GAY

I think you meant Gian there bud. Anyways. That isn't me

The IP is 68.220.45.**

Mine is 68.58.138.**

I know who it is now, and I wish he would add me to MSN to chat about hating you Gian. But I guarantee, it isnt me.

This is why I run from forum to forum... Every place I go to is full of babies. Look at you guys, bickering like a bunch of foul mouthed children. Are there no intelligent forums left on the net without this junk going on?

I'm not directing this at anyone in particular because I've not really been paying that much attention to what's going on, but I can say some people don't seem to be helping things get resolved...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom