The ZEN is conquered. Aufwiedersehen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaving CF because of you and dumbass Rakedog. You can both go fuck one another and burn in Hell!!

Lol. Your stupidity is getting pretty funny here.

I'm a dumbass? I wouldn't say that if I were you... And hell doesn't exist you dummy.. haha.. go ahead, flame me some more so that I can get a better laugh.

rakedog said:
Lol. Your stupidity is getting pretty funny here.

I'm a dumbass? I wouldn't say that if I were you... And hell doesn't exist you dummy.. haha.. go ahead, flame me some more so that I can get a better laugh.

Better idea Rakedog, why don't you go away? Why wouldn't I say that? I mean, cmon buddy, I am drunk, angry, sad, hate you, and above all, "MAD WITH POWER" be careful RakeDog, I MIGHT JUST BAN YOU... :D

You dont get it do u. you are the stupid one. i have helped way more people on here then you, and you are just some lump on a log who needs to be cut in half with a butter knife. you don't get it do you? i am sick of this place. you are a whore and a jerk to top it all off. you and gian are causing all these problems. i make a reform idea, and you shoot it down. fuck off.

Sits back and watches.....
You all know whose side I am on and I have decided not to stick up for AMD ZEN because he can handle himself fine and there is no point in me having to do so for him.

AMD ZEN, you can't ban him because your account is just about over. You may ban him for a few hours but once David comes back and see the mess you made, he will clean up and wipe you out. Your reform idea isn't a reform idea. It is your attempt at controlling this forum. This isn't your forum. You are the root of all problems here AMD ZEN. And most people here hate you.

Giancarlo_C said:
This interim account should be good until then... I sent David Lindon a message about this thread and this is the end of AMD ZEN's moderatorship abilities. Dude, you can't ban me because you just don't like me. That's why you shouldn't of ever been a moderator.

ill ban you for whatever. you dont get it do you? i am leaving dumbshit! GONE FOREVER. he can take my modship (despite me banning you being perfectly correct you fucking biatch flamer) you have the lack of power now my enemy. Cheers to your ban.

Better idea Rakedog, why don't you go away?

Thought you were the one leaving.

Why wouldn't I say that? I mean, cmon buddy, I am drunk, angry, sad, hate you, and above all, "MAD WITH POWER" be careful RakeDog

Doesn't matter. There are other mods who are sane right now, and you're definately losing your modship as soon as david is back.. so why whine?

You dont get it do u. you are the stupid one.

Of course I'm not. I mean, you spell 'you' with a 'u'. It's ironic that you call me stupid after that.

have helped way more people on here then you

You've also caused more trouble here then any other mods :D

you are a whore and a jerk

Lol.

i make a reform idea, and you shoot it down. fuck off.

Because we were happy the way we were before you came around. That's why your idea won't work.

you and gian are causing all these problems.

Nope.

AMD ZEN said:
HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE. You think I went crazy with power? Well Giancarlo, you are about to see what happens when you FUCK WITH THE ZEN BITCH!!! You have been here long enough and flamed one too many people and put me down one too many times. NOW EAT THE OPTERON CANNON AT YOUR FUCKING FACE BIATCH!!!

Here is my going away present for you!! A ban, FOREVER!! ENJOY IT YOU LITTLE FAG!!!! FUCK YOU!!!

Holy shit, Zen you are the most bitter person here. That was just plain immature and a perfect example of the way you abuse your powers. Things were better before "The Zen" came along. What are you a trekkie all that shit about the Opteron Cannon wasnt even funny just stupid. Good Riddance.

AMD ZEN said:
ill ban you for whatever. you dont get it do you? i am leaving dumbshit! GONE FOREVER. he can take my modship (despite me banning you being perfectly correct you fucking biatch flamer) you have the lack of power now my enemy. Cheers to your ban.

Then leave damn it! For the last time.. leave! I have more power then you apparently... apparently you are PMSing while I'm keeping my cool. My ban is being lifted.

Giancarlo_C said:
AMD ZEN, you can't ban him because your account is just about over. You may ban him for a few hours but once David comes back and see the mess you made, he will clean up and wipe you out. Your reform idea isn't a reform idea. It is your attempt at controlling this forum. This isn't your forum. You are the root of all problems here AMD ZEN. And most people here hate you.

and i care why? David has let you and rakedog take over this fucking forum, and i don't care anymore what you have to childishly say. so i bid you farewell gian. when david bans me and unbans you and you continue to rip this forum apart with your "debates" and the like, and you flaming and name calling, then i will be the symbol i have set otu to be.

DAVID is a BAD Admin, he is weak. Mixx and I were the best MODs, as well as Airiox. matt became weak, and Lord K quit for no reason. i hope airiox talks to david and has you 3 banned permanently.

AMD ZEN said:
and i care why? David has let you and rakedog take over this fucking forum, and i don't care anymore what you have to childishly say. so i bid you farewell gian. when david bans me and unbans you and you continue to rip this forum apart with your "debates" and the like, and you flaming and name calling, then i will be the symbol i have set otu to be.

DAVID is a BAD Admin, he is weak. Mixx and I were the best MODs, as well as Airiox. matt became weak, and Lord K quit for no reason. i hope airiox talks to david and has you 3 banned permanently.

David is a very good adminstrator. He's very clear cut on what he wants for this forum and when he says something he does it. He's a great adminstrator. The best moderators were Mixx and Airiox. You never qualified as a good moderator. Matt is even better... you are the one who was the weakest here and let alone you suffer from constant PMS.

I'm taking over this forum? How is that? I have no mod abilities. I rejected attempts to make me a mod. I'm not going to rip this forum apart. In fact it was better when you were not here as a moderator. I don't know why you were made a moderator. You were horrible at it and you personally attack people. Why can't you take the blame for once? IT IS YOUR FAULT THIS FORUM IS IN THE STRAITS IT IS IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom