Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
nofx said:
dont edit this because thats just censorship and is totally against our rights to express our opinions.
It's a private forum, you have no rights to expression here.
David has final say over everything that stays in writting here because it's his server....
he's already asked twice that no names bementioned, so I wouldn't exactly be amazed if your post were edited...

I agree with you though whats al this bul about an emerald age?
Frankly if we are moving aout of the dark ages, then I prefered the stone age before it all went tits up.

nofx said:
I dont want to be mod. Stop with all this Emerald Age bullshit. Not locking threads inappropriatly does not make you weak and pitiful it just makes everything fairer.

It's not bullshit, and if you think it is, then don't join in. You can just go be mean somewhere else.

stop right there I'd like to remind you of rule number 8

8). THE EMERALD RULE- Will treat ALL Members and MODs with respect and not force my opinion on them in ANY fashion. I will give them helpful advice when they ask it of me, rather then calling them names and being rude. I will accept others help without yelling at them telling them they were wrong or that it did not solve their problem. I will BE NICE.

And I am following it. I have not mistreated that rule yet, but since you are not participating in the simple rules, then they can't apply for you now can they? :rolleyes:

I am not participating by the rules, You are.

It says in your sig.
you made the rules.
you promised to bide by them...
now do it...

you can't have your new latest and greatest idea fail on it's first night can you?

This is the first and last night for me, GoodBye Root. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me later in life.

violin.gif

Forgive you for what?

I'm not blaming you for anything. try as it might the popular opinion is to blame you for the supposable demise of the forum, everyone has to take some responsibility in the general bad air around here.

I really don't care what happens just as long as AMD and Mixx STOP LOCKING OUR THREADS. Just because you find it offensive, doesn't mean everyone else does. I mean, every time we start a bush thread, it get's locked by AMD or some other mod, just because we are doing some namecallling in there. You can give us a warning, but for fuck's sake STOP LOCKING THEM. It just pisses everyone off because we're just a highly disagreeable crowd of people who love to debate.

Emerald age is AMD ZEN's attempt in hijacking the processes of this forum. Stop with this crap. Delete that emerald age thread.. it has nothing tod do with this forum nor is it relevant..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom