Wass going on with the zen???

Status
Not open for further replies.

truarabplaer

In Runtime
if this was the zen youd have a cannon shoved up your ass right now(I dont think youd mide), no this isint the zen, I just dont like stupid fags like you.

the people who hate him got their wish is all.

Their constant complaining about I hate AMD and mixx has really gotten old and they are the ones in line for a banning.

that was one smart dude, too bad. I really dont care what ne one says he knew his stuff, and he helped a lot of people including me. Thanks Zen your the man and the zen of amd. ~1~

Yeah, he was a good guy...:( Oh well, CF will become less fun without his creative imagination or his collection of AMD cannons. :)

zoomtm said:
he is tired of all these aholes like gian.

Gian's not an a-hole, but he just jumps on you too quickly if you say something he doesn't like. It's just how he is...I got used to it and so should you.

The only a-hole here are the people who support him. They are the one who made this place dark and evil, as he claims.

I just really hated the fact that he would close every fucking thead in which there was a debate in... that really pissed me off.

AMD ZEN also often pushed me into lashing out because of his infringing style.. he closed threads because he didn't like them. No reason other then that.

why? amd zen shouldnt leave, no. its those who treat people like crap that should leave, all more reason for me to continue on agnx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom