Favourite Songs...

I strongly suggest that you all download/listen to the song "All Falls Down" by Machine Head ... great song; melodic and heavy as fuck. Fantastic lyrics too. Well worth the downloading time. ;)

not all of us like your satanic music slayer...j/k i just dont like heavy music, thats why i stick to rap, Slayer you ever hear of Avenged Sevenfold? you would like them all they do is scream.

money_man said:
not all of us like your satanic music slayer...j/k i just dont like heavy music, thats why i stick to rap, Slayer you ever hear of Avenged Sevenfold? you would like them all they do is scream.

Avenged Sevenfold suck if you really want to know.

I could rip you apart with my opinions on rap; but out of respect I don't say anything. So don't give me the "you'd like them cos all they do is scream" bull; if you knew anything about metal, you'd have heard about Motorhead. They don't scream, they don't go on about "satanic rituals" and the like; and yet they are my favourite band of all time. I own all their albums, and have seen them twice live.

Just because I listen to metal does not mean I enjoy hearing wreckless screaming in songs; if anything 99% of the time, it's the screaming vocals that decide for me whether I like the band or not.

truarabplayer said:
tupac- changes

Come on come on I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a n*&&& pull the trigger kill a n*** he's a hero
Give crack to the kids who the hell cares one less ugly mouth on the welfare
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers
give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other
It's time to fight back that's what Huey said
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead
I got love for my brother but we can never go nowhere
unless we share with each other We gotta start makin' changes
learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers
and that's how it's supposed to be
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
but things changed, and that's the way it is--tupac
That songs just so cool i listen to it when i feel sad or stressed:)

Stone sour, Bother
Guns and Roses, Novermber Rain.

Those songs are amazing! November Rain, 9 minutes of great music and it's not hardcore.

money_man said:

It isn't satanic. sHeesh... rap.. hahah.. I could rip you apart on rap too.. it requires no talent... I'm sorry.. I just had to say that. And I utterly hate it... people always play it around here.. and all I do is turn up my real music on my speaker system (btw guys, I got a Logitech Z-5500 replacement RMA on my used Logitech Z-680... looks as if I lucked out).

And don't let a few metal bands give you a picture of all. Pantera and Rammstein are my favorite bands in this regard.. it is heavy, but talent is a requirement.

Swift said:
Stone sour, Bother

I loved that song; not only was that song great musically and vocally, but the album as a whole, rocked. Melodic and still heavy, and Coreys vocals were amazing. It also smacked a few staples over the lips of those stereotype shits that said Corey Taylor couldn't sing, only shout.

Giancarlo said:
I could rip you apart on rap too.. it requires no talent... I'm sorry.. I just had to say that. And I utterly hate it.

Umm i respect the fact that you dislike, or hate it, but if you listened to some of the lyrics, youll see it has a lot more meaning, and it requires a lot more talent, than screaming your head off, and I wont deny the fact that a lot of rap is contriversial, but soo is rock. I for one can not stand rock at all, I cant undersatnd anything but im also sure i wouldnt want to. Rap has a beat, it has a flow, rock on the other hand is off beat.

The only thing Rap beats is a hunking pile of steaming shit. Its crap hey everyone look at me I can sing about myself and am obsessed with "bootys" and "bling". Im cool because I nod my head to a crappy repetetive piece of shit rythym. Sorry I just hate rap so much.

Laichzeit by Rammstein is a good song. As is Mutter and the his redo to the Beatles' (Here Comes the Sun), Sonne.

Back
Top Bottom