Star Wars vs Star Trekk

The_Necromancer1

Daemon Poster
Star Wars vs Star Trek

ok, Vote my good freinds. Lets see how this forum ways in.

Damn i messed up, delete this if you can please .

meh never took in interest in star wars, i like star trek becouse my parents watched it alt and i just got into it

What, Star wars is most deffinatly the Best, humm a bit Biased but its true, It is much better then the Star Trek universe, Give me a brake, they delt with Time travel, and imposible Propisition and, "the key to earth survival was in the Humpback whale" How retarded can you get. Star wars on the other hand, has countless video games, Plus its a bad ass movie colection, unlike star trekk, which is A Weird Cult group of Nerdy men and Ugly woman. Star wars, has pimp men, and hott chicks. Plus the animals on starwars are cool, Wookies manm, Wookies. Power to The Wizzle.

I knew this was going to be posted one of these day. I LOVE Star Trek. Not a fan of the original series though, but the Next Generation and everything thereafter. I seen all the movies from the first Star Trek Motion Picture all the way through.

I even built model Enterprises with scrap lego parts and drew the ship on my TI-85 calculator. The new Enterprise series will be coming to an end soon and I will miss it. I enjoyed seeing how the Federation was formed and the "first" for everything. I hope Star Trek will continue to carry more new adventures in the future, and another movie. I'm dying to see one...

Star Wars is a thoroughly more interesting show - but crap films. As a show, or book or such like Star Wars is complete fantasy crap but as a Film Star Wars is a great Action Adventure.

Star Wars is just that, straight up fantasy. Star Trek is actually based on our real past and use that as a basis to evolve into the future. If you watch "Enterprise" you can see that. Some things are kind of farfetched such as the aliens in there, but technology wise and human culture is relatively the same and can be related to present time. The warp core for example was designed in the 21st century by a scientist. Phase pistols and matter transporter wasn't created until the epsisode of "Enterprise" which is roughly late 21st century? Primitive as a prototype, but the technology advances to near perfection in Star Trek the Next Generation's 24th century.

THere is acutally a timeline for Star Trek based from our current 20th century to the 24th century, all the way from Captain Archer, to Captain Kirk to Captain Picard. Spinoffs such as Star Trek Voyager and Star Trek Deep Space Nine follow the same chronological timeline as previous Star Trek series so everything gel together. What happens in one series happens in the other, just different captains.

Plus, the English language is so pure. There is no slang, foul words, or a lot of umm, errr, ughhh. Overall classy program with exciting missions. I don't know how much of their technology will become a reality for us, but we can come close. They use nanotechnology in Star Trek, we will use them as well. Hell, we have them now. Just takes time to perfect it. Matter transport? We have the capability, but too risky. Again, needs perfected. Light speed? Possible. We just don't have the materials or other resources to go about this yet. Lasers or phase pistols (phasers)? Very similar, just uses modulated frequency.

Back
Top Bottom