What would you do with 5 Million Dollars-Roughly 3 Million £

If they ever made artificial gold on any kind of scale nothing would change. Gold would be worth a lot and artifical Gold would be worth nothing, for Gold-like Jewellery.

Haha - Alchemy? :D Good luck...

Fusion Technology to produce Artificial Gold? :confused: Fusion Power makes Energy :D Producing Artificial Gold - if indeed its not noticable its not Gold - then doesn't help anybody because the value of gold would just go down and it would all go crazy.

Fusion Technology to produce Artificial Gold? :confused: Fusion Power makes Energy

I don't remember off the top of my head the atomic number of gold (think it's in the 30's), but basically, you can merge the correct number of neutrons and protons and electrons to make the Gold particle.

But basically this would be so costly that it wouldn't be in the industry for couple hundered years.

Ah yes, lol, not really Fusion... but it is Fusion Technology isn't it... hmmm... lol. I suppose that is Alchemy. Fusion is more about Hydrogen on Hydrogen. Did you watch the Horizon Program? Personally I prefer the Tocomac Theories, with normal Fusion - but Cold Fusion would be a much better way of doing it.

They're trying to do that - slam Hydrogen into itself and such like - in huge doughnut shaped systems deep in mountains but instead to measure the gravity and Anti-Neutrinos that come off when two hit. To test whether Gravity does actually move between Universes; so to account for the lack of strength it has.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Ah yes, lol, not really Fusion... but it is Fusion Technology isn't it... hmmm... lol. I suppose that is Alchemy. Fusion is more about Hydrogen on Hydrogen. Did you watch the Horizon Program? Personally I prefer the Tocomac Theories, with normal Fusion - but Cold Fusion would be a much better way of doing it.

They're trying to do that - slam Hydrogen into itself and such like - in huge doughnut shaped systems deep in mountains but instead to measure the gravity and Anti-Neutrinos that come off when two hit. To test whether Gravity does actually move between Universes; so to account for the lack of strength it has.

Careful.. cold fusion was a total disaster. The people who wrote about the theory got into a huge amount of trouble because their entire theory about cold fusion was fatally flawed.

Crazy Talk

Yeah. This one was about the more recent one - don't think whether you're talking about the 1989 ones or the 2001 ones. But yeah; it was about that. Sonicluminescense or something like that, this one at least, with bubbles of Dueterium in some kind of liquid being bombarded by sound waves, expanding then collapsing thousands of times a second, giving off a huge flash of light. The theory was that if the exterior of the bubble is 10,000 Celcius then what must the centre be and so on. Its only been done in one lab by one person - so nobody believes him :D

But yeah; it can sound promising but so far only the Tocomac Projects have yealded energy. Last I heard was in 1994 they had it working for 4 Seconds producing more energy than it consumed, with enough coming out to power a small town.

Back
Top Bottom