Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no choice but to name people in this thread. I cannot evade that.. it would look stupid.

I am not happy with the way this forum is operated because:

1) ***** is a moderator that acts like he is a god, an opinion expressed by other members. ***** acts like he is above everybody else and above the rules. He really shoves opinions down people throats and locks threads because he does not agree with the issues. As far as rakedog goes, he is still my friend. ***** has gone on a rampage locking threads unfairly, and misusing his powers.

2) Atmosphere of unprofessionalism! This is the kind of thing I see in individual members, rather then moderators. I see members typing a load of spam (like one word posts) and type up gibberish that is typically not backed up.

CF has collapsed in quality in recent months and this is putting the entire forum's future into grave question, and risk. This should be of concerned for the adminstrator. I think David should reshuffle moderators, and get rid of the moderator I mentioned earlier in this post. It is putting this entire forum at risk.

Slayer said:
I disagree; before, as Giancarlo said, there was a no tolerance attitude around this place; none of the Moderators took any bullshit, and, not to blow my own trumpet here, I was one of them.

thats when i was first made mod, i like to refer to that time as the golden age, back when no one dared step out of line, where everyone was happy and friends but still stuck to the rules, back when we didnt have unfair mods, or rampaging arguments, or someone big kid thinking he was god

that my friends was the golden age of CF

Hmmm, am I happy...

probably not. not naming any names, I generall stay out of the social lounge, basically because it's full of shit threads,
I think I left about the time that I couldn't look at the first page without seeing three, hello I'm new, or do you want to buy an Ipod threads.
I've got nothing against advertising in the advertising section.
and I've got nothing against new people saying hello in the getting to know you, or already established hello therads.
New people say that the longer term members are making it hard for them. well what can I say, don't make your first post a big hello, welcome to your own thread, make yourself known through the quality of your contributions.

As far as the moderators go.
This is no offence to David, but think you have made some quite poor choices, it seems like there was a period when you promoted just about anyone who wanted to be a mod.

What we have is a small clique moderating a whole forum, in some cases very badly, (and it'd not just limited to one moderator who's name has been said -despite Dvid asking people not to).

and perhaps that is a further problem, the actual users, in the first post in thes thread David said, don't mention names ni the thread. it took 10 posts before a name was mentioned, (and that was mentioned by a supposable responsible Guru member)...
The moderators have no respect for anyone other than themselves, and their newfound powers, and hence the members have lost respect for the moderators.

Sorry David, I rushed through the posts, didn't see that.

But I think I still get my point across.

Tis time for reform my dear friends. Join me in it, as I begin the next age of CF, the Emerald Age of Computer Forums. I will be making a post in the social lounge about it. I hope you can join me in my idea to make CF the BEST site on the web.

Okay this is what I dont like the certain Mod Im pretty sure everyone is talking about is AMD Zen, dont edit this because thats just censorship and is totally against our rights to express our opinions. Okay now I know Zen has his heart in the right places but frankly I find it plain annoying, STOP ALTERING EVERYTHING. The Emerald age? It sounds like a cult, just drop it. Also its annoying how Zen locks threads that are anti him. The one in the suggestions lounge which had to be unlocked because his only reason for locking it was he didnt agree with it, THATS ABUSE OF POWER. If this forum is to be set straight I personally think that AMD should be reverted back to Guru. Okay well thats my shpeel.

nofx said:
Okay this is what I dont like the certain Mod Im pretty sure everyone is talking about is AMD Zen, dont edit this because thats just censorship and is totally against our rights to express our opinions. Okay now I know Zen has his heart in the right places but frankly I find it plain annoying, STOP ALTERING EVERYTHING. The Emerald age? It sounds like a cult, just drop it. Also its annoying how Zen locks threads that are anti him. The one in the suggestions lounge which had to be unlocked because his only reason for locking it was he didnt agree with it, THATS ABUSE OF POWER. If this forum is to be set straight I personally think that AMD should be reverted back to Guru. Okay well thats my shpeel.

Go join the Emerald Age, I won't fight back with you over this. As a matter of fact, I agree with you. I am part of a reform, join me, or be stuck in the Dark Ages of CF, your choice. And I won't censor it at all, you have the right to voice your opinion of me if you choose. I will try to be more weary of thread locks, but at the same time, do not expect me to be weak, and pitiful. If you want me to be Guru, who would you have be MOD?

I dont want to be mod. Stop with all this Emerald Age bullshit. Not locking threads inappropriatly does not make you weak and pitiful it just makes everything fairer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom