What would you do with 5 Million Dollars-Roughly 3 Million £

I would buy 2.5 million 1 dollar lottery tickets and 2.5 million 1 dollar scratch off lottery tickets.

Hehe I would have a pretty good chance of winning!

Interesting question...

I would buy an old house. Maybe a colonial mansion circa civil war era. Fix it up with some modern creature comforts. A few nice slr and digital cameras. But I would have to have a Lamborgini for every day of the week.

Hmmmm... it would take you too long to organise them all with different numbers. Plus you'd have to go around so many newsagents to get enough slips.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. Maybe it would work... but it would take so much effort to organise the labour and transport and selling and for three million even in a tiny third world country that has an island with no people living on it you're not going to get one that will have many resources because it will already have been found and mined by the British or French.

It doesn't take much training to have an army of workers to mine minerals. Ask the Burmese that. There are islands in South East Asia that are untouched but mineral rich.

Well, we're going to run out of precious minerals sooner or later.... though we'll have fussion technology to make artificial gold by then probably.

rakedog said:
Well, we're going to run out of precious minerals sooner or later.... though we'll have fussion technology to make artificial gold by then probably.

Depends on how you look like it because these minerals were created by natural processes that aren't ending (like volcanic eruptions). Fusion technology to make artifical gold? Alchemy? That's not possible...

yellowsnowman said:
Alchemy can be possible, just because people have failed at it before does not make it impossible.

:rolleyes: I'm not going to even comment on this.. that's beyond ridiculous. Alchemy evolved into chemistry. A lot of the nonsense (including the claims that lead could be changed into gold) was thrown out in that process.

It's possible to fuse atoms together. That's what fussion is. But we're not going to see that for a long time.

rakedog said:
It's possible to fuse atoms together. That's what fussion is. But we're not going to see that for a long time.

We have to stick to nuclear fission. I'm sure you heard of cold fusion and what happened there. One of the biggest disgraces in the scientific field ever..

Back
Top Bottom